• This topic has 15 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lisa Fox
      Lady

I am new to CDH and a little apprehensive about how far to go.  I am in my mid 50s and have been dressing since the age of 7.  My mother was single at the time and I tried on some of her clothes and lipstick and walked out into the kitchen to show her.  Although it felt so right, I did not get the impression she was pleased. I not sure if it was the act or I was ruining her items. What was confusing was that she and my grandmother wanted to dress me up as a girl for Halloween but I resisted, so I am not sure it was the act.

I also remember seeing pictures of my grandfather at some event dressed in drag, but was always afraid to ask questions as to what it was.

Growing up I recall my mother telling me if I was born a girl, my name would have been Diane, so for many years I used this as my fem name.

I repressed the thoughts and desire for many years until I became drinking age and started frequenting “Go-Go” Bars.  While I was at my sexual peak and lusted after the dancers, I found a part of me that wanted to be up there like them as well.  I envied the outfits and the attention they were getting.

I started to dabble once again in feminine attire and found I was drawn to pantyhose more than anything else.  The rush I felt from them was second to none.  This is not to say I focused exclusively on pantyhose, but they did occupy a great deal of my time.

My wife and I met in college and I told her while we were dating, and in the first several months no less. She told me she almost ran.  We dated for a while and have been married over 30 years!  We raised two kids, who I never told, and kept it very secretive for many years.

I have tried therapy twice. Once in my 20s and once in my 40s. The first one was a disaster.  I couldn’t even talk about it, I was ashamed.  The second time, the therapist basically said she didn’t want to take my money after about four sessions; she said I was one of the most grounded people she had met.  That actually made me feel good about myself.

In the last fifteen years or so I have broadened my wardrobe, make up, etc. and feel I have gotten very proficient at the transformation.  The false eyelashes are quite tricky yet and I’m 6’1″ so, a very tall girl to say the least.  I have done two professional transformations with Amanda Richards over the years and found her to be quite good!  That said, never in public except for underdressing.

Back to the name.  Diane never suited me, but Lisa felt very appropriate.  Not sure if it is because I got dumped by three Lisa’s in High School or not, but…who knows.  The last name Fox is not what you think…or at least what I think you think.  I don’t think I’m a “fox”…well maybe I do…but its got a deeper history with me that I am not willing to share.

Hope to get to know more of you! Hugs, Lisa

Kay Seale
      Lady

Welcome

Hi Lisa,

Welcome from the U.K.  it is lovely to meet you.  I am sure you will make lots of friends here.

I look forward to seeing you around and I am always happy to chat.

Jessica x.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi and welcome Lisa! Happy to have you join our most incredible and amazing community. On CDH, you will find support and friendship are here in abundance for those who are traveling along simlar paths. If you have questions about the site please ask, always happy to help.

Hugs,

Michelle

welcome Lisa

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lisa

welcome. It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Lisa

Thanx for a wonderful introduction, it sounds like you’ll fit right in enjoy sharing with the great group here at CDH. Yet another lucky soul to have an understanding wife

Welcome

Olivia

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Sounds wonderful. So lucky you had an accepting wife. My s/o was not. We recently broke up and I can be myself ag. Ion so glad you joined us

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome Lisa. Thanks for giving us all of that background info on you. Yes, you are very lucky to have such a supportive wife, and it is good that you told her so early in your relationship.

This is great and supporting place to meet and chat with others like yourself.

I too started dressing at a young age, though a few years later than you.

Explore, and get to know us, the girls here are great.

Amy

Hi Lisa, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH and thanks for sharing your story with us. I was impressed that you were honest with the woman who would become your wife about your crossdressing all those years ago. Usually that is something that crossdressing people feel really uncomfortable doing. I also took note of the fact that there is at least a part of your story you are not willing to share at this time. Perhaps you might never want share that part, but that is just fine here. Share what you want, proceed at your own pace, and realize you are in a place that accepts you just as you are. I believe you will impressed at how friendly and supportive our members are. We are eager to welcome and interact with new members. All you have to do is stay active on the site and reach out to us. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Welcome to the group.  You will find this to meet others who supportive and informative.  It is great that your wife is supportive of your crossdressing.  Look forward to seeing  you in the chat room.

Suzanne

Hi Lisa Welcome to CDH.  This a great place to share your story and feel free to comment on others who have a similar or different story. We all share similar interest. That is the desire to express our selves in the gender we most identify with. In most cases the feminine gender. There are those who born female and identify more male gender.. There are some cis females who are happy with their gender identification who want to learn more about us and help with advice how best to present our selves as woman. Please enjoy your membership.                     Luv Stephanie

Welcome Lisa!

Anonymous

Welcome

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?