Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies,

Mid forties, happily private, somewhat part time crossdresser. I love everything about dressing from the feel of the nylon when I put on my pantyhose to the fit of my dress and the application of my makeup. I also love that it’s my secret and have always wanted it that way (although my wife has been involved in the past and bought me my first pair of high heel stilettos 👠).

I’m English but have been living in the states for around 20 years now and we are happily settled on the South.

The biggest problem I have is purging. Mainly my online profiles and pictures which is always super frustrating but I’ve made piece with it even if I do miss some of the photos I’ve lost.

My favorite thing to do when I get to play as Elaine is to play with make up and outfit changes.

Although I enjoy this being my personal experience and I don’t think I’ll ever step out into the world I do now occasionally think about finding an opportunity to do it and meet some others in the flesh but I really don’t know if I’ll get to the point of actually doing it  it would be nice to have some online friends though x

Love

Elaine

Anonymous

There are girls here at different stages I have been full time girl since I was 9. You can get with the girls here and they can help you out. We are glad to have you and welcome to the site

Hi Elaine nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl there is a wealth of knowledge here for a girl to be all she can be and easy to access and learn from so jump in ask lots of questions and just be yourself here.. We all are very supportive and caring of all who step thru these doors .. As for the gem of a wife you have there are many ladies here that are with you myself included as having a very supportive wife or a significant other  to be with you on your journey into the femme world we live in .. Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Elaine welcome,  your  now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you with everything from dressing to makeup and all in between. So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Elaine,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?