Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi ladies I’m 43 been dressing for 35 years. Like most I started by sneaking moms clothes and of course her Virginia Slims to be just like her. I love dressing and smoking just like my mother. I’m married to a supportive wife for 14 years now. Looking for other ladies to chat with especially some other smoking ladies. Thanks 😊 Khloe Anne

Hi Khloe,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Thank you Alice. 😊

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Khloe happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world. Sorry sweetie I’m a no smoker but do sneak a good cigar every once in a while but not with Stephanie around  lol…

Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Thank you Stephanie

Hi Khole nice to meet you and im smoking also but not a smoker(ha ha ) but i love to chat anytime you have come to the right place to meet ladys here from all over the world to chat and make lasting friendships with. Lots to see and do here from reading forums and posts and when your comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask some questions about anything from clothing to makeup or anything you have been wondering about . So when you get settled in sit down and relax kick your heels off and enjoy your self . And again nice to meet you and hope to chat sometime .

Stephanie Bass

Hi … maybe you convert me to smoking x

Laurel
      Lady

Welcome Khloe!

I would love to 💋

Thank you Laurel

Welcome its nice to hear about another supportive SO.

Hi, Khloe! Welcome!

Smoking?

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Khloe, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people.  After reading your introduction post, I was looking forward to looking over your profile page and finding out a little more about you! It was disappointing to find that you haven’t started working on one yet. I am not a smoker but my wife is. I do find your introduction post quite positive because you have been crossdressing for so long and have an accepting and supportive wife! Also you appear quite comfortable with your crossdressing journey and that is also a very positive thing. I don’t know how many of our members are smokers, but the real thing that unites us all I believe is our crossdressing! So if you can put up with a nonsmoking sister like me, then I am sure that I will be delighted to put up with a smoking sister like you! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response.  Additionally, if you start working on your profile, I will puff on an entire cigarette! Menthol of course! A girl must be selective about things you know! – Blessings from Teralynn

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?