• This topic has 38 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

For me feel  being a female being able to do anything I put my mind to and achieving  the goals that others say can’t do. Being a female setting a new standard of what beautiful looks like and embracing our bodies as they come.  Being female is loving and protecting selves and others in our lives.  To represent a balance between strength and vulnerability.

Hugs and love Donna

Catherine
      Duchess

Being  Female  bring to me the strength of a woman and overcoming  all of tough problems of are world ,some of are top leaders are female,and to bring  a new life into this world ,men can’t carry a child only females ,Catherine

Anonymous

thank you Catherine. Some transmen could if they left the equipment in them at time of transition.

Hugs Donna

Hi Girlfriend as for being the woman we all wish to be is a wonderful image in my mind that puts me at ease with life in my heart as for being female if everything were put into play back when quite young i would have not met my wonderful wife and that would be a tradgity in my life but still ease my life in general so happy for you girls ..  Like you that has transsitioned to be the woman you were ment to be  and many others here starting on there journey hugs to you all  ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie thank you and this could also go for CD also when dressed enfemme. Hope you doing good and you lovely wife is doing good too.

Hugs Donna

Yes we are doing fine last checkup for wife was super doctor says ok for a year before seeing him again yippee ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

that great to hear steph.

Donna

I will never know the feeling of being a cis female and I can only relate to my feeling of peace and contentment because of my lifelong crossdressing. As Michelle,I get to see the coin from both sides and I hope that by being Michelle,when questioned about why I do crossdress I can explain myself fully and truthfully.I get a feeling of peace,contentment and being at ease with myself and others.Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery ,so I will be the best part time lady I can be.On the humourous side of the matter,I get to help both sides <female and male>of the economy.

Anonymous

May not Michelle but when  you when dressed enfemme do get the feeling even for little on what it like to be female and the meaning

Donna

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Donna ,

As I am not Female I can only speak for my Feminine side.
      When I am in Femme mode I am a calmer , much more relaxed person.
      Being Sylvia , wearing Feminine attire gives me a feeling of well being.
      If I could choose , I would have chosen to be born as a Girl.
      A lot of things would have been easier in my Life.
      Being a bit of a loner is probably the result of my Androgynous nature.
      At a certain age , it made connecting to other people difficult at times.
      So being Female could have been , but wasn’t meant to be.
      Now , I think I am a more balanced person , also thanks to CDH , that I already mentioned in another tread.

Love Sylvia

Anonymous

At least Sylvia when dressed fem do get the feeling even for the time can get. Imagine many when dressed get the meaning of being a female for awhile. Would love to feel all the female good and bad. Kinda experience some of the bad little bit now.

Love and hugs

Donna

Sylvia
          Lady

Dear Donna ,

I think You having supporting parents and a loving boyfriend will set you up
          for all the good things a Woman can expierence in life.
          Of course there will also be some bad things , but that’s what’s Life is all about.
          Once the healing of the operation has been done , You can concentrate totaly on becoming
          the Woman you always dreamed about , and I am convinced you will get there very soon !

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

thank you Sylvia so far everything feeling is such a blessing to be a woman and special people in my life.  Sometimes feel like being pinched and thinking everything is a dream and need to wake up. But know it real. Now.

Love

Donna

Beautiful sentiment! 💋
      Fredrika

Leonara
      Ambassador

Thank you, Donna, you are an inspiration.. I wish you all the best in your post-op and fulfilling your true self.. healing energy continues your way.
      Hugs, Leonara

Anonymous

Thank you so much Leonara would like to give credit also to many of ladies here at CDH to give me the little push needed to get it done. Just know my true self has been fulfilled .

Hugs Donna

Oh Donna, such a great question.
      For me, being female is
      Being willing to let someone else drive even though i’m every bit as capable as they are.
      It’s finding genuine joy in others success and offering sympathy and support should they fail.
      Being female is a mother’s love, open, honest, gentle and caring.
      Being female is everything i aspire to.

Thanks for asking.
      -joanne

Anonymous

thank you so much Joanne great answer.

Hugs
        Donna

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

To me being female is being able to really express my emotions, cry, laugh, smile a lot, giggle, be caring and so on. All the things as a male I’m not supposed to show. Being female is so liberating.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Perfect Liara the female side is everything anyone wanted.  Being little over 2 weeks for myself feel so liberated

Hug Donna

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

For me I feel a sense of calm, and more complete as a person. I think that is as close as I can get to describing how I feel . But I am only dressed👗👠 as a woman.

You are living the dream now!

💋Lara

Anonymous

Hi Lara yes finally living the dream of actually being a woman for life.

Hugs Donna

Flower
      Princess

Being a female means everything to me getting my nails done, getting my body waxed, trying on clothes without people looking at me,putting on makeup, going out to dinner, dance with the boyfriend with a nice outfit on,wearing a bikini on the beach

Anonymous

Don’t just love it Flower Having the pleasure of being a woman.

Donna

Anonymous

Hi Donna,

For me, being part male part female is simply a state of mind. For most of my life I’ve had a natural aversion to super alpha male types or when that attitude is occasionally expressed in a normally nice guy.

But hey, I’m not perfect in that respect either. I do find the female side in me is a moderating influence on my behaviour as a man, and that’s why I try to blend the two ‘me’s as opposed to only being Marti when I dress up as Marti.

Does that make sense?

Marti xxx

Anonymous

Of course Marti makes perfect sense remember being male was same way when i would dress female.

Now its all the time as being the woman wanted to be.

Hugs

Donna

Lara Muir
        Baroness - Annual

Wow Marti, that does make total sense! Although Lara is a more recent discovery for me (about 3 years or so) I have felt what you describe for most of my adult life. I think Lara has just surfaced recently, and been working behind the scenes for years…

Hugs! Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir.

Being female to me is sexy,its finding the gentle side of me,i see things in a different way,i am a carmer person…its almost perfect love in ones self.xxx

Anonymous

totally agree Dee myself never going back to a male. All woman. Now come on science make it so can give birth.

Donna

Anonymous

Greetings Donna…

I think that there’s a lot of different ways to enjoy being the woman….there’s a majority on cdh ( I may be wrong ), who dress when they can, because it is their escape…..a way to feed the pink fog

you have done the full trip…and I’m proud of you….it is what YOU wanted and needed

But many here do not want that, are maybe happily married, or do not want to be a female….just present and feel more comfortable acting and looking like one….and it’s a case of seizing the moment.

It is possible to live as a male and a female….hence crossdresser heaven…

Just my opinion.

Grace xx

Anonymous

Hi Grace can be both of course when you dressed fem what does it mean for you to be a woman same for anyone else. when dressed enfemme

Hugs Donna

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Being the female is to express my true person. The emotions and feelings of being  have always been there so I can now express them in the way I dress and appear to society. Many of my feminine qualities have been part of my life but hid behind a masculine facade but are strong in me and part of either guise. They make me what I am and there is no need to change.

I cannot be a mother but can be motherly and an auntie to my nephews and nieces. I can talk to other women, empathise, understand, give advice and talk about everything and anything. I can hug and be hugged by my girlfriends and cry with them. Instead of looking and wishing I can pick up and try on clothes in the shops then making the purchase. Having the door held and ‘After you’ by a man, a sweet ,’Thank you madam’ after a purchase is made,’Oh I love your hair/dress/skirt’.

I can be up and ready for work, made up and looking nice within an hour. I can dress up for an evening out and take as long as I need to look gorgeous, well I think so! As a woman of a certain age I have to enhance my body with shapewear and look out for those embarrassing hairs too. I am not embarrassed by my body as it what I was given so I make do and mend. Oh I do look at the younger models and wish! I could consider having a nip or a tuck but I will do for now.

Being a woman comes naturally as she has always been there.

Hi Donna,

Until recently I could not answer this question as my femme side had not surfaced. When it did I was quite overwhelmed. I felt ‘right’, this being in contradiction from earlier in my life that it was wrong. I repressed it for so long.

I have a different character when my femme side is on top. I am chatty, confident and passionate about being who I am, although this in limited friendship circles.

I think it is where my soul is. The process my body goes through to meet my soul is like therapy. I had my makeup applied by a lovely kind lady recently and the whole process fed my soul with such goodness I just felt complete, at ease with myself and ready for more.

Love Jane X.

Anonymous

Hi Jane don’t let anyone telling you it wrong live how you like and ignore others. Not telling them how to live theirs

Hugs Donna

Anonymous

thank you Peaches does feel so good to have those feelings.

Donna

Anonymous

great answer Bobbi thank you

Hugs Donna

Anonymous

feels great to forget male troubles when female for awhile  right steph. For me my worries of male is over Now to live my life as woman.

Donna

Anonymous

Julia,

That is it in a nutshell, the variety available in women’s clothing, our male sides are just draped in drab and we/they accept it as written, but we the awesome few realise that the fun is on the other side of the changing room.

Hugs X

Wilma

Anonymous

HI Julia lots of fun and exciting clothing able to wear. plus all the pluses woman get to do. besides being the usual things.

Donna

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?