Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

It would be so nice to have a friend to share our exspearmces an feeling as we go through jerney in life hard to find in n.mn.

here at CDH we all are friends and have been though what we all have went though. the desire to dress up as a female {woman} and be happy and stress free depressed free. finding a friend in our area to share our desire is tough yes it is. but her at CDH i feel that i have friends to talk and chat. but its not like walking around and showing our fem side like we want to do. but in time it will come.

BillieJo Smith
      Baroness

Hi Francine, I live in Ramsey MN – not sure how close that would be to you, I am recently divorced, just starting my feminine journey, not passable but would love to go shopping for new clothes or maybe just chat sometime. I’m open to getting new tips on my feminine side, have never even tried makeup & just got my first wig. Let me know if you would like to be friends.

BillieJo

Anonymous

Hi I would enjoy getting to know u my em is [edited for member safety purposes, please contact Francine by Private Message for information]

Jessica
      Lady

I am also from Minnesota. It’s great to know there are some of us here.

Mikki
      Lady

Good morning!  I am Mikki.  While I am not in minnesota, it mite depend where you are in the state.  I am about 35 miles south of Duluth in Wisconsin.  If its something close enough, feel free to friend me.  Mikki

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?