Viewing 29 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

My dear friend has been taken off a ventilator, is sitting up in bed and talking…it’s not over but she’s not dying and getting better…( After 9 days ” plugged in ”

I really don’t think my body could produce one more tear…can I thank you for the messages…you are all so ” bloody” wonderful…I have only been gone for three days and my notifications are bordering on…. ridiculous…I really do feel the love!!!

Can I say this really has brought the ” real world” crashing to my door…thousands are dying….but when it’s someone You know and love….it’s destroying…..

Worrying about “passing” or if your neighbour spots you have nail polish really is not even close to being  a problem….

3 DAYS….and I have missed you……grace xx

So very thankful your friend is doing better! xo

I am so glad your friend is better, darling!

Love Laura

Anonymous

So glad your friend is so much better Grace, thats fabulous news to read. Welcome back sweetie, it’s just not the same with out you. Love Amanda xx

Gracie’s back yay! So happy to hear your friend is doing better sweetheart, my wife had a couple of scary covid days when her lungs felt like they were burning and she was so afraid, I can certainly understand what your poor dear friend must have gone through on a ventilator, you are an incredible friend they are lucky to have you.

Anonymous

Hi Grace,

It’s great to have you back – and with good news, to boot.
      I don’t worry at all about being outed; but a friend in pain or in trouble is something else. I’m happy for you.

Hugs,
      Bettylou

Anonymous

Thank you Bettylou..

Hugs to you, Ziggy and the gang xx

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Great t have you back Grace!!It just goes to show how petty some of our fears are when compared to someones’s very life.  I’ve been crying most of the last 3 hours.  Watched the U-tube documentary finding Joe.  One thing I got from that is that this fear is real and within us and a part of us.  What we need to do is look at the fear, embrace it and then go through the challenge together.  Nothing like a good cry!!

Good to hear you friend is getting better.  She is so lucky to have such a good friend like you!!!

Sandy

Anonymous

Thanks Sandy…

You’re a love …

I think a good cry is wonderful… releases all the stress!!!

Grace x

Trisha
      Duchess

I am glad your friend is turning the corner. And I am super glad that you are ok as well. We need our Grace to keep us centered.

Seriously. If you need anything from us yankees just let me know. We got your back.

Trisha

Anonymous

Thanks Trisha…

You’re very kind…

I love all you Yankee girls, you’re all 💓

Grace xx

Anonymous

Welcome back Grace, I’m so glad you’re friend is getting better, a friend of ours passed away from the covid last year it really brings it home to you not to take this virus to lightly,

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

Huggs Roz xx

Welcome back, sweet Grace! I am glad things are getting better. You do put things in perspective. Life is indeed short and precious, so we have to enjoy it while we can.

Hugs,

Ginny

Anonymous

Hi Grace good to see your back, very nice to hear your friend is on the mend. Your a very good friend putting her first, the people who deny the severity of this virus need to wake up. I hope your well and stay safe sweetheart.

Love Sarah

xx

Anonymous

Thanks Sarah .. you’re a treasure to me!!!….

but all that money I spend at Rimmel…and you’re glad to see my back!!?….haha xx

Welcome back, Grace, Im so glad your friend is recovering, and that you are ok
      I wish all these fools would realize just how bad this thing can be, and start taking it seriously,
      We did miss you, too,
      Hugs, Regi.

In so happy you’re friend is recovering, there are way too many who never will. I thank God that all my friends who had this Awful illness have recovered, or are getting better. I missed you, too.

Hugs

Bridgette vS

Anonymous

Glad to hear!

– Happy you’re back! 🙂 🙂

x

Hi Baroness Grace!

It’s great to see you’re back.  You are a dear and caring friend.  It’s wonderful to hear your friend is on the recovering and on the mend.
      Alice

Welcome back darling Grace!!! So great to hear that your friend is recovering.

Love, Stephanie 💖💖

Anonymous

Welcome back sis

And glad to hear your friend is back on the mend

Where all here for you Grace

And these are strange and difficult times for us all

Your the life and sole for us all and we all need too sheed a few tears for our nearest and dearest

Stay safe

Stay strong

And we will all come through this stronger than ever

All my l❤ve to you sis

Kelly💋Ann

Glad to hear the news. This virus is horrible. Glad you’re back with us 😊

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Grace that is so great to hear! Nice to see you back as well.

Amy

HI Grace,

It really does put your priorities in order when you have to deal with something like that.

I am so thankful your friend is getting better and its great to have you back.

Hugs Patty

Please stay safe!
      xx Polly

Welcome back Grace.  It is good to hear your friend is doing better, for certain.  Remind her to behvae for a couple of weeks and do as the docs tell her, and she will recover in time.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Grace,

That is GREAT news about your friend I am so happy for both of you. and it’s great to have you back too. As you are aware of my situation and the reason for me being quiet but have no fears I’ll be back in here at some point.

Miss talking to all of you. You are my support.

Love and Hugs,
      Kathleen

Anonymous

Thanks Kathleen…

and I do appreciate we all have our own things going on all the time…. especially you, so it makes your message even more thoughtful…keep on keeping on girl, and it WILL get better…..bit worried about you saying you were ” quiet??”….you? really?…haha

stay safe, rock chick !!!!

Huggs, grace xx

So glad that your friend is getting better and you are back with us. Although the statistics are alarming nothing drives home harder than a loved one becoming invected by the virus. Truly hope that your friend makes a full and complete recovery.
      Love and hugs
      HRxx

Welcome back Gracie!  So wonderful to hear your friend is getting better.

And of course we all missed you!  And were worried for you.

This damn disease is wearing on all of us, but especially so on those who have lost loved ones.  It’s extremely scary when a loved one gets sick because we don’t know how bad it will be.

But enough!  Buck up Loveliness!

Keep the faith and know we’re here for you.

Huge hugs, Mikey

Kathleen
      Duchess

Absolutely great news!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Wonderful news.  So good hearing your friend is off that nasty machine… great too in having you back…

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Thank you Stephanie….yes, the machines are life savers, but I would HATE to have to be plumbed into one!!!….huggs, grace xx

Oh yes.   I can attest, unless you are unconscious, a respirator draws copious amounts of air (sucks hard).  When I crashed with pneumonia after my final cancer surgery, I was on propofol and a respirator for just about 2 weeks.  No food, only ice chips for water.   Feeding is done by IV.  Awful to wake up to.   I am glad your friend is better.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Thank you Paula….

as I am glad you are better….and you have gone through it too girl…!!!…

but look at you now….my Texas Tornado !!!!

Huggs, grace xx

And too stubborn to do otherwise, too, Grace.

Welcome back

Love Maily

Fantastic, my prayers to you and your friend that she gets stronger and you feel more at ease, Grace. Stay safe, my dear.

Welcome back, sweetie.

hope everything goes well over there

Anonymous

Thanks Steph…

the trouble is that it COULD and CAN happen to anyone…me?? out of the fog??….never my darling…..I’m beginning to think that I AM the fog!!!

Huggs…grace xx

Anonymous

We could do a new take on John Carpenter ‘s the fog. Stephanie, me and you Grace, roll across the planet as the revenging pink fog, seeking out the trolls of crossdressers, turning them into feminine ladies with our magic pink fog with no place to hide and unable to change their appearance we give them.

Anonymous

Ah ha that explains why Grace is a powerful force on this site, well and life it’s self too Stephanie, our Grace is a generator. Not a lot of people know that.

Anonymous

Oh yes!!!!….one of my fav films ever….. knocking on a trolls door at midnight with a meat hook….mmmm I have had worse evenings..haha

And after the Christmas sprout festival, grace was definitely generating something, but it sure was not pink!!!!….

Adrienne Barbeau xx

Anonymous

💥💥💥🤢🤢 your not kidding sweetie. 

Anonymous

Yes good idea Stephanie, nothing like a bit shooting practice over the channel.

Anonymous

Thank you Brit….I’m so glad you responded…I hope you are well…

I have just been watching a box set of Buffy…..and I thought of you….I love her, she does kick ass

you know where I am….

Huggs, grace ❤️

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?