Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’ve always felt like a women trapped in a man’s body. The first time I put on a pair of panties I was about 11 year’s old and instantly felt better, like this is what was missing. So I started wearing panties all the time and started wearing a bra at about 12 and I would dress up like a girl, I would put on a skirt, belly shirt and bra and panties and I had long hair that I would put in pigtails and I would go out side and play and everyone would just assume I was a girl because I looked just like a girl at that age. I miss that. I wish I could still do that but now I look to much like a man.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Christopher,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hello. Thank you so much! I’m going to join just as soon as I have the money on my credit card. I wish I could join right this minute but I won’t have money on my credit card until the first of the month. First thing I’m going to do on the first of the month is join. I can’t wait I’m so excited and you all seem so nice, it is so great to finally be able to talk about these things and not be judged badly. Thank you all so very much and I’m looking so forward to meeting all of you. Thank you so much!😊😊😊

Hi Christopher,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Christopher nice meeting you as a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Please look around do some reading of the forums and posts join in with some comments to the ladies here .. As all that step thru our doors we support and accept you get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with .. Have fun girl and again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Thank you so much! I can’t even begin to tell you how much that means to me. I’m so glad I found this site. I’m so happy to finally be able to be open and honest about my self without being judged badly! Thank you so much! 😊😊😊

Hi Chris, welcome. Please don’t feel you cannot ‘pass’. In fact ‘passing’ is SO overrated! It’s ‘blending’ that counts. By that I mean there are many, many CIS women who in my opinion would not ‘pass’, but yet they do because they act and dress as women and call attention to themselves. I suggest you do what I did when I first ventured out- I did it in small ‘baby steps’. I quickly learned if anybody noticed , they didn’t care. Now I go about freely and enjoy my time as Paulette. Sure, they are times when I might get a ‘knowing look’, but there are also times when some’dirty old man’ will wink and smile at me, so it’s worth it. Please keep us informed about your adventures- it’s up to you to have them, and I know you will! Hugs, Paulette

Thank you so much for what you said. I can’t even tell you how much I appreciate that. It’s so nice to be able to talk about this with someone and not be judged badly. Thank you😊

Please keep in touch with me. I have learned some ‘tricks’ to make me look much more girly that i would have ever thought possible.

Ok I will, thank you. Maybe I’ll be able to learn some of those tricks too. I would love to be able to go out as a girl again like I did when I was a kid and know one no. That would be so great.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Christopher welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi there Chris and welcome to the best place on Planet Internet for girls like us! Paulette really nailed it about passing. I took the advice and guidance I’ve gained here in my short time here about taking baby steps and also learned all about stealth dressing mode. And I was shocked and amazed at how quickly I was able to put it all together and get myself out in the world to express my femme self with confidence which grows with each outing.

Once you reach a certain critical level of confidence, your mind will be freed of worry and you will find yourself liberated to be exactly the person uou know you are and the rest will fall readily into place. Trust me, that has been my experience and it can be yours too. ❤️

*** Kayla ***

Thank you for everything you said, I really do appreciate that. I wish I had the confidence and the fearlessness that you have. I would be scared to death to let anyone in my family know because none of them would understand or except it. My hole life I’ve wanted to be a girl. Even when I was really young I would play around like I was a girl and I always felt like something was not right with me and I didn’t know what it was until I was 11 years old and I put on my first pair of panties and I new right then what was always wrong with me. I wanted to be a girl so bad and when I put those panties on for the first time I finally felt right and happy for once in my life and I wore panties for a year without anyone finding out and when I was 12 I put on my first bra and I absolutely loved it and that’s when I started dressing like a girl when no one was around. I had long hair and I would put my hair in pig tails and put on panties, a bra and I loved the bra I had, it was a water bra and it felt so real and I would put on a skirt and a belly shirt and I would go in another neighborhood and I would play and everybody that saw me thought I was girl because I look just like one at that age. I remember this one time when I was playing and this lady came up to me and said you are such a beautiful little girl, that made me so happy, I was never more happy in my life but then the older I got the more I look like a man and by the time I was 17 or18 I couldn’t do it anymore and then I got depressed about it I wanted to be a girl so bad and I couldn’t tell anybody and it got to me so bad that I actually thought about killing myself at one time because I couldn’t take it anymore and then I finally got a girlfriend that loved it and she would dress me up in her clothes all the time and all of a sudden I was just happy again and that lasted for about 2 years we live together I was never more happy and then we broke up and I just never found another girl that would accept it so I stopped doing it for a while, I was married for 18 years and never even told her because I knew she didn’t like that and she cheated on me and we ended up getting a divorce and that was about a year ago and now I’ve been wearing panties and bras again but that’s it. I look so much like a man that I just I can’t do it no more and I don’t have the confidence to go out like that I’m scared to death to even try so I’m just not sure what to do from here. I’m so sorry for such a long message, it’s just that I’ve never been able to talk to anyone about this before. Thank you so much for listening!

It sounds like you’ve had a path in life that in many respects is not too different from so many members here Chris. You’re at such a great place to find support and advice to help you on a newer path you need to follow to find peace within yourself. Take full advantage and read the posts, ask questions, seek advice and most of all join in on the conversations among all these caring and accepting ladies here and let the journey begin!

*** Kayla ***

Thank you so much! Everyone I’ve talked to on here is so supportive and I really appreciate it. I really do feel like I’m at the right place.

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello and welcome Chris.  Feel safe here and enjoy the forums.   There is a lot to offer and also a lot of friends to meet.  I might see you on chat sometime.

Chrissy

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Thank you so much, I really appreciate that! I’m going to join just as soon as I’ve got the money. I won’t have money on my credit card until the first but first thing on the first of the month I’m going to join. I wish I could right now, I’m excited to join. Thank you so much.😊😊

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?