Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am a 50-year old gay crossdresser, currently living in Sussex, and have been full time for almost ten years. After years of dating a lot of unsuitable guys I have found the love of my life, although, due to work commitments, we are living apart at the moment. However, I always try to look on the bright side of life and sure I will soon be making a lot of new friends here xxx

Hi Christine….and welcome to CDH. Good to have a new sister! Feel free to chat with any of our girls….we all love to chat and assist you with any issues you may have. I look forward to learning more about you, dear. Don’t be shy………

Dame Veronica

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Christine happy to hear , so wonderful you have found  your dream . In time good things will happen.  you certainly found the right place to meet and make wonderful  friends .  Feel comfortable  start enjoying spending time with us ,  much to explore  . Welcome…

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Christine, welcome to CDH!  And that is great news!  Very happy news to find that someone!  I have the love of life with my amazing supportive wife.  Looking forward to swapping stories! – hugs, Michelle

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?