- December 20, 2020 at 6:07 pm #420943Genevive EnseignanteParticipantRegistered On: December 19, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 42Has thanked: 133 timesBeen thanked: 278 times
I am happily married to my husband of 23 years. Recently he opened up to me about his desire to cross dress and we have been having lots of fun together. I must say it wasn’t a surprise to me because my underwear drawer was always messier than I had left it. Looking forward to chatting and making friends with you all and help in any way I can.
hugs and kisses
Total of 64 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- January 4, 2021 at 11:02 am #427315
- January 4, 2021 at 4:05 am #427150Genevive EnseignanteBaronessRegistered On: December 19, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 42Has thanked: 133 timesBeen thanked: 278 times
- January 4, 2021 at 10:36 am #427298
- January 4, 2021 at 4:12 am #427153Ginny VirginiaLadyRegistered On: December 22, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 174Has thanked: 669 timesBeen thanked: 692 times
Glad you are feeling better, sweetie! That must have been rough, but you beat it! Stay safe.
- January 4, 2021 at 4:12 am #427154
- January 4, 2021 at 2:33 am #427120ANDREA RAVENLadyRegistered On: December 21, 2017Topics: 6Replies: 309Has thanked: 34 timesBeen thanked: 686 times
I would like to wish you a Happy New Year and also hope you are on the way to recovery – take Dawn’s advice, she knows what she is talking about – It’s lovely to have a supportive SO here so welcome, your input will be much appreciated!
- January 1, 2021 at 12:02 pm #425936
- December 27, 2020 at 3:26 pm #423882Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 1090Has thanked: 7691 timesBeen thanked: 4145 times
Welcome Genevive, so lovely to have a supportive wife here on the site. It’s great to have an opportunity to get the perspective of a partner of a crossdresser, to hear their side of the story, and struggles they themselves go through. Often we as crossdressers forget the pain and internal self questioning wives and SO, go through. Plus it’s fantastic for others wives to be able to ask questions of those who have gone through the same things, and how they managed it, and accept it. Beautiful to have you aboard.
- December 27, 2020 at 2:47 pm #423858Jessie MonroeLadyRegistered On: December 27, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 23Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 74 times
What a sweet note and lady Gen! I have been a cd for 45 years and wish I had been born a woman as I feel at peace in that role! Your spouse is lucky to have you and if you ever have questions, concerns or just want talk please message me! So many women feel we are an affront to them but having been a hidden woman my whole knife I can tell you I have similar thoughts to most women I know. I beleve that women with the right mindset can have a loving husband while also gaining a new gf. Lao with openness, sex can be very interesting as you explore boundaries unavailable in many more traditional marriages. Welcome and please message me if you would like to talk girl to girl like old friends
- December 23, 2020 at 4:58 am #422051Genevive EnseignanteBaronessRegistered On: December 19, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 42Has thanked: 133 timesBeen thanked: 278 times
Hey girls, my test came back positive yesterday, which was not a surprise since I felt worse by the minute, it was a very bad day. I’m feeling a little bit better this morning, but still too weak to type, luckily my husband can do it for me. I would like to say thank you again to all of you, stay safe and have a very merry Xmas.
- December 23, 2020 at 5:26 am #422057Dawn WyvernAmbassadorRegistered On: February 23, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 236Has thanked: 227 timesBeen thanked: 960 times
Take care – rest and recuperate. I know you have someone there to look after you, but take things slowly, keep the fluids going and eat healthy.
Thinking of you during the festive time
- January 4, 2021 at 4:04 am #427148Genevive EnseignanteBaronessRegistered On: December 19, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 42Has thanked: 133 timesBeen thanked: 278 times
Thank you Dawn, after two weeks of laying in bed I’m finally well enough to move around just in time to go back to work, lucky me! My husband took good care of me, I can get used to letting him do all the housework. The blueberry lemon cake was really good by the way.
- December 22, 2020 at 10:40 am #421778Shreya ShahLadyRegistered On: April 23, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 190Has thanked: 190 timesBeen thanked: 560 times
Hi girl, welcome to cdh. It’s great that you’re supporting your husband. I’m still single. I hope my future wifey will support me in my crossdressing.
- December 22, 2020 at 10:05 am #421760AmbassadorRegistered On: February 23, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 236Has thanked: 227 timesBeen thanked: 960 times
The reason that you cant see Genevive’s profile is that the site has a policy to keep SO’s Wives and partners profiles private. Only the upper managers have access to that information on a need to know basis.
Hope that helps
Admin (- and I cant see her profile either as I don’t need to know 🙂 )
- December 22, 2020 at 7:46 am #421628Falecia McGuireLadyRegistered On: January 11, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 140Has thanked: 136 timesBeen thanked: 791 times
Good Morning Genevive,
I couldn’t agree more with Samantha’s comments about the profile. Many of us use the profile page to not only establish a relationship, as in “friend,” but to influence our comments, observations, and support. Sometimes knowing age or area of residence can be so helpful in establishing context for our interaction. Commonality is what binds us and certainly helps spouses and SOs realize that the behaviors and inclination in their relationships are not as rare as they might seem. Our journey through the feminine astounds many outsiders, but it’s really not as surprising or enigmatic once you meet the people along the way.
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Falecia McGuire. Reason: Typo!
- December 22, 2020 at 7:29 am #421621LeahBaronessRegistered On: June 13, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 212Has thanked: 2789 timesBeen thanked: 677 times
Welcome and glad to see a supportive accepting GG to their cross dressing husband. Far to many ladies freak out , cannot nor will handle handle or deal with their partner’s desires to dress up. Keep us posted on your journey
- December 22, 2020 at 7:19 am #421603Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 43Replies: 1375Has thanked: 4205 timesBeen thanked: 2986 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- December 22, 2020 at 7:56 am #421634Cindy LouBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 18, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 431Has thanked: 1852 timesBeen thanked: 2000 times
- December 22, 2020 at 4:51 am #421549Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 18, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 431Has thanked: 1852 timesBeen thanked: 2000 times
You are so awesome for loving your husband the way you do. If I’m your husband I would spend the rest of my life making it up to you. This morning, I have done so by waking up early and baking a blueberry lemon coffee cake for breakfast.
- December 22, 2020 at 4:34 am #421546AmbassadorRegistered On: February 23, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 236Has thanked: 227 timesBeen thanked: 960 times
- December 22, 2020 at 4:14 am #421536BaronessRegistered On: December 19, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 42Has thanked: 133 timesBeen thanked: 278 times
Thank you again lovely ladies, I’m sorry I haven’t been too active yet, a couple of hours after I joined up here a person I work with closely has tested positive and now I’m waiting for my test results. I’m quite nervous about it since my husband had heart surgery a few years ago and if I have it he will also. I wanted to put this down in case you don’t hear from me for a while.
Wishing a Merry Christmas to all of you.
- December 23, 2020 at 10:57 am #422221Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 878Has thanked: 2811 timesBeen thanked: 4225 times
Praying for you and your husband, darling – I hope your test comes back negative.
We had a letter from our eldest son’s school saying that he had close contact with someone who had tested positive.
Fortunately, his self isolation ended today and he’s fine.
- December 21, 2020 at 3:53 pm #421364Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 2695Has thanked: 1878 timesBeen thanked: 5416 times
- December 21, 2020 at 3:42 pm #421353AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 51Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 258 times
it’s so great that you are supportive of your husband. My wife is accepting but it took and still takes a lot of work.
- December 21, 2020 at 3:21 pm #421343Rachel McFaddenLadyRegistered On: November 13, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 61Has thanked: 112 timesBeen thanked: 380 times
Thank you so much for joining and also for being so supportive of your husband. I only hope I’m as fortunate as him when I sit down with my wife and talk to her.
However, messing up another girls undies doesn’t seem right to me – one should always have your own supply of panties 🙂
- December 21, 2020 at 3:18 pm #421341Riley McCortLadyRegistered On: September 10, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 48Has thanked: 57 timesBeen thanked: 232 times
- December 21, 2020 at 2:04 pm #421321AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 173Has thanked: 151 timesBeen thanked: 616 times
Hi, Genevive !
That is a lovely name, do you happen to be French?
My name’s Kitty Van-Curen and I’m sure you’ll be a valuable resource here! There are so many of us who need more Female input and inflection on things!!!!
- December 21, 2020 at 7:13 am #421158Lady MichelleLadyRegistered On: January 11, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 39Has thanked: 139 timesBeen thanked: 199 times
Hi Genevive and welcome.
My wife is just the same and we have a lot of fun with it. We shop and I have my own drawer for “my” lingerie. She helps me with my make up and fashion choices.
Have fun, Michelle 💋
- December 21, 2020 at 6:45 am #421148KHeartLadyRegistered On: October 1, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 103Has thanked: 284 timesBeen thanked: 572 times
Welcome to CDH Genevive 🙂
*giggles* It seems you took it pretty well with the misplaced underwear. I think my wife would go ape if that happened to her. 😛
- December 21, 2020 at 6:29 am #421140Laura Jane MooreLadyRegistered On: July 10, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 122Has thanked: 766 timesBeen thanked: 500 times
- December 21, 2020 at 6:21 am #421137Mandy WifeBaronessRegistered On: September 12, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 198Has thanked: 144 timesBeen thanked: 842 times
Welcome Genevive from another supporting wife! Make sure to join the wives & SO group if you’ve not already as there are quite a few of us on there.
- December 21, 2020 at 6:17 am #421135LadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 878Has thanked: 2811 timesBeen thanked: 4225 times
Hi Genevieve and welcome!
I am shocked by your husband’s behaviour.
It’s about time he got his own lingerie drawer like the rest of us… 😂😂😂
- December 21, 2020 at 4:57 am #421122AmbassadorRegistered On: February 23, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 236Has thanked: 227 timesBeen thanked: 960 times
Welcome to the forum and lovely to see you here ! you are one of the fabulous people who support us and you’re worth your weight in gold !
there is a special area for partners and SO’s that is private and away from the main pages that you are welcome to join – its a place to ask advice or help others in a similar situation as yourself.
please just jump in an ask or comment when ever you feel you have something to say.
- December 21, 2020 at 3:51 am #421105GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 801Has thanked: 7213 timesBeen thanked: 3347 times
- December 21, 2020 at 3:19 am #421095BaronessRegistered On: December 19, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 42Has thanked: 133 timesBeen thanked: 278 times
- December 20, 2020 at 11:52 pm #421044Trisha Lilly HibbertBaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 23Replies: 441Has thanked: 2650 timesBeen thanked: 1566 times
Hi Genevive, welcome to CDH. You sound like a lovely woman. I’m love how you knew and were patient with you husband. Hope that Chandler buys you a lovely big present this year. You deserve it. You are the type of woman every X dresser dreams of.
- December 20, 2020 at 10:46 pm #421027Robyn DevineDuchessRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 15Replies: 585Has thanked: 1854 timesBeen thanked: 2492 times
Welcome to CDH! LOL!! Most guys dont pay that much attention to detail do they? Ooops!!
Its wonderful that your so supportive and have come here. Please feel free to ask us Girls questions. We love to help others. I hope your marriage continues to blossom from here!
xo Robyn 🤗❤️
- December 20, 2020 at 9:16 pm #421015Desiree RayDuchessRegistered On: December 19, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 39 times
- December 20, 2020 at 9:09 pm #421009Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 26Replies: 4809Has thanked: 8319 timesBeen thanked: 8338 times
Genevive welcome and enjoyed some of what this place can offer.. I soon be celebrating our 42nd anniversary and our last few years have been an exhilarating experience and both enjoy much of our time together. We do very much appreciate the support so close only a significant other can offer. Relax, get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. The best to you both as you venture through these new paths together . Very happy meeting you and welcome.
- December 20, 2020 at 6:46 pm #420961Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 1312Has thanked: 12979 timesBeen thanked: 4255 times
Hi Genevive nice to meet you you are a gem here in our world as a CD and have a supportive wife myself. been married 37 years and came out to her just after we were married . so happy you joined us here and hope you talk your girlfriend into joining also there is so much love and support here for both of you again happy to meet you .
- December 20, 2020 at 6:12 pm #420947Mika MaloneDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 592Has thanked: 1739 timesBeen thanked: 2282 times
It’s so wonderful that you are supportive of your husband. That has been a big plus for me with my wife. I think it’s hilarious about your underwear drawer. Welcome to this fabulous place. There are groups for significant others and forums as well. I’m so happy for you both. Have fun!
- December 20, 2020 at 6:26 pm #420956BaronessRegistered On: December 19, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 42Has thanked: 133 timesBeen thanked: 278 times
Well Mika, sometimes I would come home from work and notice my underwear drawer wasn’t closed properly. I’m a bit like Monica on Friends, a neat freak. Happy to hear you have a supportive wife, no doubt her and I would get along.
- January 4, 2021 at 12:35 pm #427341Jennifer LynnLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 186Has thanked: 60 timesBeen thanked: 956 times
Hello Genevive and welcome. It is so nice to see another wife who is so supportive of her spouse as mine is.
- December 27, 2020 at 2:51 pm #423860CharAmbassador - EditorRegistered On: October 11, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 48Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 93 times
Hello Dear, thank you so much for joining us, what a pleasure to have you here 🙂
I believe the more we are all seen in public places and in happy marriages, employment situations and so on, the sooner what is “Natural” for those of Us who love to decorate our bodies, will become “normal” on the planet.
After decades of pretending, I am sooo happy and grateful for my amazing wife and my amazing life of a human-“be”ing instead of a humman doing hehehe
Namaste’ n huggles for you sweet soul
1 user thanked author for this post.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.