Viewing 31 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am happily married to my husband of 23 years. Recently he opened up to me about his desire to cross dress and we have been having lots of fun together. I must say it wasn’t a surprise to me because my underwear drawer was always messier than I had left it. Looking forward to chatting and making friends with you all and help in any way I can.

hugs and kisses

Genevive

It’s so wonderful that you are supportive of your husband. That has been a big plus for me with my wife. I think it’s hilarious about your underwear drawer. Welcome to this fabulous place. There are groups for significant others and forums as well. I’m so happy for you both. Have fun!

Well Mika, sometimes I would come home from work and notice my underwear drawer wasn’t closed properly. I’m a bit like Monica on Friends, a neat freak. Happy to hear you have a supportive wife, no doubt her and I would get along.

Char
          Duchess

Hello Dear, thank you so much for joining us, what a pleasure to have you here 🙂

I believe the more we are all seen in public places and in happy marriages, employment situations and so on, the sooner what is “Natural” for those of Us who love to decorate our bodies, will become “normal” on the planet.
          After decades of pretending, I am sooo happy and grateful for my amazing wife and my amazing life of a human-“be”ing instead of a humman doing hehehe

Namaste’ n huggles for you sweet soul
          Char

Hello Genevive and welcome. It is so nice to see another wife who is so supportive of her spouse as mine is.

Hi Genevive nice to meet you you are a gem here in our world as a CD and have a supportive wife myself. been married 37 years and came out to her just after we were married . so happy you joined us here and hope you talk your girlfriend into joining also there is so much love and support here for both of you  again happy to meet you .

Stephanie Bass

Thank you Stephanie, as a matter of fact my husband is already a member here, I joined because he encouraged me to.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Genevive   welcome and enjoyed some of what this place can offer.. I soon be celebrating our 42nd anniversary and our last few years have been an exhilarating experience and both enjoy much of our time together. We do very much appreciate the support so close only a significant other can offer. Relax, get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. The best to you both as  you venture through these new paths together . Very happy meeting you and welcome.
      Stephanie 🌹

Genevieve I think k this is a wonderful thing that you are being supportive!

Hi Genevive!

Welcome to CDH!  LOL!!  Most guys dont pay that much attention to detail do they?  Ooops!!

Its wonderful that your so supportive and have come here.  Please feel free to ask us Girls questions.  We love to help others.  I hope your marriage continues to blossom from here!

xo Robyn    🤗❤️

Hi Genevive, welcome to CDH. You sound like a lovely woman. I’m love how you knew and were patient with you husband. Hope that Chandler buys you a lovely big present this year. You deserve it. You are the type of woman every X dresser dreams of.

Love Trish

I’d like to thank you all for the warm welcome, I feel at home already.

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Genevive

Welcome to the forum and lovely to see you here ! you are one of the fabulous people who support us and you’re worth your weight in gold !

there is a special area for partners and SO’s that is private and away from the main pages that you are welcome to join – its a place to ask advice or help others in a similar situation as yourself.

please just jump in an ask or comment when ever you feel you have something to say.

Festive hugs

Dawn x

Hi Genevieve and welcome!

I am shocked by your husband’s behaviour.

It’s about time he got his own lingerie drawer like the rest of us… 😂😂😂

Love Laura

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Welcome Genevive from another supporting wife!  Make sure to join the wives & SO group if you’ve not already as there are quite a few of us on there.

Xx

Nice to have you join us Genevive… your husband is a lucky guy.. my wife was the same and it made all the difference.
      💋
      Laura

Kassie
      Lady

Welcome to CDH Genevive 🙂

*giggles* It seems you took it pretty well with the misplaced underwear. I think my wife would go ape if that happened to her. 😛

Anonymous

Hi Genevive and welcome.

My wife is just the same and we have a lot of fun with it. We shop and I have my own drawer for “my” lingerie. She helps me with my make up and fashion choices.

Have fun, Michelle 💋

Anonymous

Hi, Genevive !

That is a lovely name, do you happen to be French?

My name’s Kitty Van-Curen and I’m sure you’ll be a valuable resource here! There are so many of us who need more Female input and inflection on things!!!!

Have fun!

🙂

Its so awesome your supportive!! So is my wife. Makes life so wonderful and FUN!

Riley 💋

Hi Genevive,

Thank you so much for joining and also for being so supportive of your husband. I only hope I’m as fortunate as him when I sit down with my wife and talk to her.

However, messing up another girls undies doesn’t seem right to me – one should always have your own supply of panties 🙂

Rachel xx

Anonymous

Welcome Genevieve,

it’s so great that you are supportive of your husband. My wife is accepting but it took and still takes a lot of work.
      💕

vanessa

Hi Genevive,

Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you.

Alice

Thank you again lovely ladies, I’m sorry I haven’t been too active yet, a couple of hours after I joined up here a person I work with closely has tested positive and now I’m waiting for my test results. I’m quite nervous about it since my husband had heart surgery a few years ago and if I have it he will also. I wanted to put this down in case you don’t hear from me for a while.

Wishing a Merry Christmas to all of you.

Praying for you and your husband, darling – I hope your test comes back negative.

We had a letter from our eldest son’s school saying that he had close contact with someone who had tested positive.

Fortunately, his self isolation ended today and he’s fine.

Much love

Laura

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Thinking of you and hope all goes well

Have a good festive season and you know where we are if you need some support

Hugs Dawn x

You are so awesome for loving your husband the way you do. If I’m your husband I would spend the rest of my life making it up to you. This morning, I have done so by waking up early and baking a blueberry lemon coffee cake for breakfast.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

All I get when I check the profile is “User not found”.

Leah
      Baroness

Welcome and glad to see a supportive accepting GG to their cross dressing husband.  Far to many ladies freak out , cannot nor will handle handle or deal with their partner’s desires to dress up.  Keep us posted on your journey

Good Morning Genevive,

I couldn’t agree more with Samantha’s comments about the profile.  Many of us use the profile page to not only establish a relationship, as in “friend,” but to influence our comments, observations, and support.  Sometimes knowing age or area of residence can be so helpful in establishing context for our interaction.  Commonality is what binds us and certainly helps spouses and SOs realize that the behaviors and inclination in their relationships are not as rare as they might seem.  Our journey through the feminine astounds many outsiders, but it’s really not as surprising or enigmatic once you meet the people along the way.

Blessings,

FAM

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi all

The reason that you cant see Genevive’s profile is that the site has a policy to keep SO’s Wives and partners profiles private. Only the upper managers have access to that information on a need to know basis.

Hope that helps

Dawn

Admin (- and I cant see her profile either as I don’t need to know 🙂 )

Hey girls, my test came back positive yesterday, which was not a surprise since I felt worse by the minute, it was a very bad day. I’m feeling a little bit better this morning, but still too weak to type, luckily my husband can do it for me. I would like to say thank you again to all of you, stay safe and have a very merry Xmas.

Dawn Wyvern
        Managing Ambassador

Take care – rest and recuperate. I know you have someone there to look after you, but take things slowly, keep the fluids going and eat healthy.

Thinking of you during the festive time

Dawn x

Thank you Dawn, after two weeks of laying in bed I’m finally well enough to move around just in time to go back to work, lucky me! My husband took good care of me, I can get used to letting him do all the housework. The blueberry lemon cake was really good by the way.

What a sweet note and lady Gen! I have been a cd for 45 years and wish I had been born a woman as I feel at peace in that role! Your spouse is lucky to have you and if you ever have questions, concerns or just want talk please message me! So many women feel we are an affront to them but having been a hidden woman my whole knife I can tell you I have similar thoughts to most women I know. I beleve that women with the right mindset can have a loving husband while also gaining a new gf. Lao with openness, sex can be very interesting as you explore boundaries unavailable in many more traditional marriages. Welcome and please message me if you would like to talk girl to girl like old friends

Anonymous

Welcome Genevive, so lovely to have a supportive wife here on the site. It’s great to have an opportunity to get the perspective of a partner of a crossdresser, to hear their side of the story, and struggles they themselves go through. Often we as crossdressers forget the pain and internal self questioning wives and SO, go through. Plus it’s fantastic for others wives to be able to ask questions of those who have gone through the same things, and how they managed it, and accept it. Beautiful to have you aboard.

L

Welcome Genevive!

Hi Genevive,

I would like to wish you a Happy New Year and also hope you are on the way to recovery – take Dawn’s advice, she knows what she is talking about – It’s lovely to have a supportive SO here so welcome, your input will be much appreciated!

Finally out of bed after two weeks of fighting covid, thank you for all the warm wishes and welcomes.

Glad you are feeling better, sweetie! That must have been rough, but you beat it! Stay safe.

Hugs,

Ginny

Anonymous

That’s fantastic news, but sweetie please take it easy and give yourself plenty of time to fully recover.

Sexiest… toon girl… ever.

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?