Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I just want to introduce myself to y’all. I’m just a Midwestern kind of girl. I live near Chicago so not that much of a country girl but I think my values are. I was turned onto the site by a friend and I’m just looking for friendship and maybe more if you’re the right person and there’s a connection. I’m pretty private and in the closet still cross dresser. I am really starting to explore more of Kasey. I’ve been out a number of times for walks and drives but not yet ready for the public eye. At least in my head. Don’t be afraid to come say hi as I think I’m nice and kind and honest and respectful and a little fun and naughty.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Kasey Lynn and a warm welcome.  Your friend was quite right to point you here.  Lots of great girls here ready to share their experiences and advice.  Oh, and it’s a fun place to just let your hair down and relax among friends.  Hope to chat with you soon.

Stevie

Hi Kasey,

So happy to welcome you to CDH from Adelaide, Australia!!! There is so much to see, and so many ladies here to help you with whatever you may need.

Really nice to meet you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Laurel
      Lady

Hi Kasey, welcome, nice to meet you! Chicago girl here as well. Look around and explore the site, so much to see. I think you will like it here!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kasey

happy to welcome you and being excited about this you have certainly started this journey right. Your friend certainly steered you to a wonderful site. From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Diana W
      Lady

Hi Kasey Lynn,

Welcome to the friendliest place on Earth.  You have come to the right place.  We are a community filled with friendly and helpful ladies at all levels of cross dressing.   Make yourself at home!

Welcome. This place has been great so far. So many sweet ladies that are so helpful and easy to talk to.

Hi, Kasey! You sound delightful, sweetie. Welcome! There are many sweet and helpful girls who would love to help you and be your friend.

Hi honey welcome to the site.Im Robin from Long Island.Would live you chat with you.Im  a little naughty myself

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Kasey,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome, its a great place to go to. Everyone here is so nice. Don’t hesitate to message me or ask questions.

Sara

Anonymous

Lovely to meet you Kasey 🌹🌹

Hi Kasey … am Christina with same character as you from your profile . Am close and still married but at any opportunity dress in lingerie and meditate in such lovely clothing . Which then leads to some naughty ness 😉Am from UK so time difference different but if you wish to chat then may we ?

Welcome Kasey!

Anytime sweetie

It is a pleasure to meet you.

Same here baby girl. I hope we can chat sometime and become friends

Hi, again Kasey Lynn! I think we friended each other over the weekend? Anyhow, girlfriend, I love your pics…Don’t be a stranger!

XO Christine

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH, Kasey.

Hey girlfriend, I won’t be a stranger if you wont’t. How are you sexy girl? I like your look. We need to talk sometime.😊

Hi girlfriend, where have you been? I’ve been looking for you. Really want to chat with you.

Hello Christina, I would love to chat with you. I just need to find a good time for both of us. I know you’re six hours ahead of me. I believe you emailed me so I will email you back

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Kasey. Welcome to the site!!  The girls here are wonderful and will help your femme side blossom into a beautiful flower for all to see!.  Love your name Kasey…………….hope you will chat with me…….. be friends(?)…….for starters……….we have two thing in common………..our names start with the letter  K.  and we’re kinda short girls  🙂  🙂  ………Nice meeting you ………………………karley

Hi girlfriend. Still looking to connect with you. You can reply to this message or email me I’m pretty sure you have my email. I think I replied to a you A few times already. Love to get to know you

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?