• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi! My name is Kelly. I live in Brazil, Sao Jose dos Campos SP. I had know Vanessa Law by searching “Christina crossdressers”. And now, we are friends. For me, the more difficult that I have, it was no find friends to talk about Crossdressing and Transgender.

My family was always christian, but, I had a dream: To be a woman.

I was start my female live as like as a Crossdresser, four years ago, but my family is not apply for me. However, I stay many opportunity for start as Kelly. In this year, I spent a lot of my life studing my life and I discover thah I always a transgender.

I search help, and today I can be happy.

Anonymous

Hello Kelly. You have come to the right place.

Our exploration of who we are can be difficult, especially when family does not agree with what we look for.

You will always have friends here who will share your journhey and offer you the help and support you need. Welcome.

Welcome Kelly; Kelly that is a name seat

Anonymous

Thanks for all. You can speak for me in English, Spanish or Portuguese, Only a chooose.

How can I put my photo in my profile?

Anonymous

I just put a profile photo up myself.  Hover your mouse over the icon near the top of this page to the right of “Shop”, hover your mouse over “profile” and right-click, then select “open link in new tab” (or similar words).  Left-click on “change profile photo” then select a file picture you already have taken and drop it on the box shown, or select using “select your file”.  Then crop (trim) as wanted, left-click the “crop” button and you are done.  You should get a message “Your new profile photo was uploaded successfully.”

It is not as hard as all those instructions make it look.  Although for a portuguese speaker I suppose …

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?