• This topic has 15 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am just starting on this journey . Really starting out late in life but now that I have realized that my inner girl needs to come out – don’t want to turn back …. I will be needing help with sizing … to begin with are there some good products you recommend for hair removal ? I live in Texas … wear shorts a lot – have hairy legs, back, chest arms and ass – how do I explain why my legs and arms are now hairless ?

I know I will have lots of questions – I am more than a bit scared about all this – it will be nice to have you friends

Hi Lexy, welcome to the CDH family. Honey I know that it looks dawnting, but if you take one step at a time it becomes a lot easier and you’ve found the right place to get support and companionship. The gals angels here are amazing.

I’m a UK gal so I’m not too sure in American sizing, could guess but I’d leave it down to a sister, I’m sure one will help with it.

There have been many discussions here on hair removal. Generally epilators are hold in high regard, but are painful. Shaving is scene, sorry I’m dyslexic so could think of the right one, as easy band practical, but I’d the most short term. Waxing is good but expensive, can be painful but only temporarily. Creams have s mixed reputation, I believe they’re good if you have tough skin, as chemical burn is possible. I do so use strong Nair when needed.  Finally there is lazer hair removal. Expensive and the most pertinent. Personally I shave and epilate depend on my mood. I do have creams but rarely use them as they require patience whilst taking effect. Just know the weaker one don’t work well on male skin, in my experience.

Love Trisha

Thanks for the advise Trisha … I am happy I found this place for support and must say it’s nice to have sisters and girlfriends it’s what I need

Lexy 💋💋💋

Anonymous

Hi Lexy,

Welcome! I use an epilator almost everywhere. My legs are smooth. I have naturally low testosterone and it truly does lead to less hair on my legs. No one has asked, but that it what I will tell them. Also, men who race bicycles shave their legs. I think for aerodynamics?

Eva

Thanks Eva for the advice …. I know I could google this but more fun having a girlfriend to ask – what is a epilator and what brand – model do you recommend?

Lexy 💋💋💋

Anonymous

[postquote quote=473852]
      I bought my epilator on Amazon. It is a HANGSUN model F270 and was about $30. I am happy with it. Some girls talk about how they have and like the Braun models. They are more expensive. I didn’t want to spend that much in case I did not like it. Yes, it is painful but take it slow, take breaks. It gets easier the more you use it. The smoothness is worth the pain.

Eva

Anonymous

Glad to have you join us Lexy!!

🌺🎀🦋

Thank you Effy .   Wow you are so beautiful… … you must be able to go out dressed in public .   So passable

Lexy 💋💋💋

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lexy welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Lexi,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Nancy
      Lady

Welcome Lexy, I will let others with more experience comment on best hair removal. I would love to do something more permanent, or at least long term, but can’t spend a lot of money on it at this time. I did buy an epilator, but haven’t really done anything with it beyond the initial moment of trial. I’m a wimp when it comes to pain, so I just shave my legs 2 or 3 times a week, and use a trimmer on my back and chest once in a great while.

As far as explaining smooth legs, do you swim or do any biking? Biking is a good excuse, having hairless legs is supposed to make road rash cleaning and healing better, if you wipe out. Unfortunately, I have tested that theory, but that’s another story… I only bike casually, but do have a road bike that likes to go faster than I should probably be riding. I’ve never had to explain my hairless legs to anyone but my wife and kids, and in those cases, I just said I didn’t like being all hairy, I don’t like body hair. I’m sure lots of other people have noticed, but no one else has ever said anything. Honestly, I think others care far less about whether my legs are hairy or not, than I worry that they do.

Actually, here’s another reason for you, if you do any hiking or spend time in the outdoors, it’s harder for ticks to attach to you with smooth legs. Those things can carry diseases, I’m not taking any chances! 😉

I don’t shave my arms, I just put an attachment on the hair clipper and shorten my arm hair. I see plenty of women with a little arm hair, so that one doesn’t bother me like leg hair does.

Birel

Dear Biral:

I really appreciate your taking the time to write such a lengthy response … I have been overwhelmed overwhelmed at how nice every one is and how welcoming

Lexy 💋💋💋

Leonara
      Ambassador

Hi Lexy,
      Welcome to CDH as you have experienced the ladies here are all supportive and we are all sister’s here helping each other… I am 73yo I have been shaving my legs (norelco electric shaver)for over 10 years.
      Age has its advantage. I shave now every 2 weeks!
      A few years back, I would shave completely during the winter… no worries for shorts right!?
      My wife and I went to Aruba for winter vacation..
      Oops..nobody cared nobody noticed.. even my wife didn’t comment… age has its advantage… and I am now 95% hair free … and there is nothing like it
      Especially shaven legs (moisturize legs with cereve) with sheer pantyhose lol
      I hope this experience helps.
      Private message me anytime
      Regards, Leonara

Anonymous

Welcome, Lexy.  I recommend Nair for the initial hair removal and shaving for maintenance.  In regard to explaining your hairless skin, you’ll have to figure that one out.  It would be nice to have a hobby like swimming that would be a good excuse for shaving one’s body hair.  You may find it best to just tell the truth.  You also may not have to explain anything.  I’ve spent about half of the last two years keeping my body free of hair and nobody said anything about it to me.  I’ve found that most people are not as observant as we think they are.  There are a couple of people in my life that I’ve wanted to tell about my cross-dressing, but I just haven’t been able to bring myself to do it.  I’ve hoped that they’d notice my smooth skin and it would force me to bring up the subject.  Unfortunately, they haven’t said anything about it.  I feel both disappointed and relieved at the same time.  Lol!

Welcome Lexy!

Anonymous

Hi Lexy welcome to CDH I told my wife of 36 yrs about 6 weeks ago. In some ways its been great in other ways its been very hard on our relationship. I do know that I could no longer maintain the lie. It wasn’t fair to either one of us. This is where you need to be though, so good luck and enjoy your new self.💕 Katie

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?