• This topic has 28 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all – My name is Saleena.

I am married to a wonderful woman. However, recently, I came out to her as a crossdresser. Needless to say, we are now going through a difficult period. She has made it clear that she wants to find a way to move forward. She is ok with me crossdressing but doesn’t want to know about it – as long as I tell her when i plan to do it.

she’s also made it clear that I can’t post pictures. However, as you all know, posting pictures is a validation for us.

Any advice on navigating the difficult times?

I’m sorry to hear your difficulties, in my experience time is the best solution. Don’t push her, but also don’t stop dressing when you can.

Anonymous

Thank you, Natasha. We are defining the boundaries.

Any advice on posting pics? Is this a safe place here?

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Saleena,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you, I hope you make lots of new friends here.

I came out to my wife after we have been going out for three weeks and we have now  been married for many years.  We have always discussed Tara and come to an agreement about when and where Tara can come out.  I am happy to chat and offer any help I can.  Please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Anonymous

Hi Tara,

This is exactly what I need. Shall you send you direct message?

Thanks,

Saleena

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Saleena this is certainly the place you’ll find many of the answers you are seeking. Look into our forums written by others who talk about their experiences, their questions they may ask with many offering help and advice so everyone can understand better on so many confusing topics. Sorry about your wife’s lack of acceptance. Many face this troubling ordeal but be asured  you have that support and help from everyone here .  Relax, get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. Very happy meeting you and welcome.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Thank you, Stephanie, for the warm welcome. This is a great place to seek help who are going through what I currently am.

Saleena

Stephanie Flowers
          Ambassador

I did 5 years ago,  not as bad but not too accepting. Over time with much patience she slowly started to emerge in time. Many conversations when she decided to and guidelines and conditions but it’s working well. Hope in time things could become better. Hugs ❤️…

Hi Saleena,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Saleena, maybe private email swapping also where in Cal are you located sweetie. I am in the same situation as you are. Tracy palm springs

Hi seleena nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy your self here .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. So sorry for wifes reluctance to support you Just dont fret girlfriend as keep the lines of comunifications open between you both .. Many girls here have supportive wifes as me included there since marrage back 39 years ago .. If it would help ?? we have a group here for wifes and significant others to help with questions she might have and can ask many gg ladies as her self  that we have no access to just them if you think she might be intrested in this it could help..  Good luck girl and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie bass

Welcome Saleena! You have found a wonderful place to come to express your femininity. I know it has been great for me. I am happy to hear you have come out to your wife. I know a lot of girls who have not been able to do so, and many are tormented by it. I can also understand her reluctance to fully embrace Saleena. My wife initially had a difficult time with ‘too much’ Paulette, though now she buys her clothes and poses for photos with her. I am beginning to realize the best way to gain the acceptance of your spouse in in slow ‘baby steps’. At least that is what seems to be working for me. Take care. Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous

Hi Paulette,

Thank you for the kind words. A world of weight has been lifted off my shoulders. However, in doing so, I have now burdened her with it. I have reminded her that what I am today is all because of her and her standing by me. Need to keep reminding her about how special she is to me.

You really brought up a good point. My wife tells me that letting Paulette have some room in my life has made me a more loving and caring husband. And that’s not bad in my book!

Saleena –

Welcome to CDH.

My wife knows of my dressing and doesn’t want to see me dressed, however, she is supportive in her own way.  She has heled me shop online and with fittings on things I have gotten.  I know it sounds a bit strange that she will do that when she doesn’t want to see me dressed but she says if I am going to dress I may as well look pretty.  I think the doesn’t want to see me dressed means she doesn’t want to hang out watching TV with me dressed, makes sense to me, just wish it wasn’t so.  Like you I can’t post pictures which is something I would like to do.  Maybe someday.

Look forward to seeing you in chat.

Take care and as always stay pretty.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Anonymous

Thank you, Suzzane! My situation does seem similar to yours. We are talking everyday and I am encouraging her to ask me questions. At this point, nothing I lose and everything to gain with being forthright.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH. Wish I could give you some advise but I have my own issues with my wife.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Hi Liara,

This is the place to seek help/guidance. I am new to this, but maybe we can help each other.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Saleena,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

A big warm welcome to CDH Saleena!

Anonymous
      Duchess

Saleena be careful. If she is anything like my wife. She is building her case. I was told, on numerous occasions, how supportive she is. Only to discover she has been going behind my back to a couple of family members and friends. I am being forced to come out to all. She treatens to share it with everyone. It has become very hostile. Spewing vitriol at me every conversation. So my advice to you, and it pains me to feel this way, do not disclose everything at once. Peace meal it. Be extra cautious.

Anonymous

Thanks, Jocelyn. Seems like you are in a very difficult place. I will take your advice and tread carefully. My wife and I are both navigating this slowly.

Anonymous
          Duchess

I’m not trying to be a debbie downer. Sometimes, I’m so caught up in the emotional tornado, just in my own head, I forget my wife didn’t have a clue. I blindsided her with all this.  I do have empathy for her when she remineseces of when we first met.  I have to fib about certain times to keep her perception in tact. I hope there is a day we can talk openly. I have faith, afterall I do love her. I trusted her to share my darkest screte.

Anonymous

Welcome Saleena,

Welcome Saleena! Slow baby steps is the best policy with a SO. This is just as difficult for her as it is for you.

Xoxo,

Dani

Katie
      Lady

Hi Saleena,
      May I suggest that you use FaceApp if you want to post pictures? Nobody can ever tell it is you.
      Hugs,
      Katie

Welcome Saleena!

I have mixed feelings as I’m sure you do about your SO’s response.  On the one hand, that is a gift horse you do not want to look in the mouth, often a partner will just walk out once that sort of secret is revealed.  On the other… well, she obviously wants Saleena at arms’ length, as well as some restrictions on your ability to express yourself online.  If it were me I would do my best to honor her wishes even if you don’t understand them.

Either way know that you have a multitude of likeminded sisters here, many far wiser than myself, so if you find yourself in need of guidance, fashion advice, or even just casual conversation, don’t be afraid to raise your voice.

Anonymous

Thank you for your advice. I agree, my situation could have been a lot worse. Still not out of the woods by a long shot. To make this work, we are setting boundaries and one of them is not posting pictures and I have to and will respect that.

Anonymous

Thank you! Is there a specific chat room you suggest?

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?