Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi,

My name is Shikha.

For me its not about being a CD. Its all about being able to love myself fully. Currently I live with two identities of myself in the same body. We talk to each other; we share emotions; and most importantly we love each other.

This has all very recently started; about a couple of months back. But have been experimenting with dressing since the past 12 years.

Looking forward to connect to some amazing, genuine people here; who really really relate to what I have to say above. Especially to connect with people from India.

Thankyou for having me here !

Anonymous

Hi Shikha and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Hello and welcome Shikha CDH many good friends here and as we all know we always new need friends in this day and age.

Hugs
      Stacey S

Hello Shikha,

You’re not alone in being 2 distinct persons within one body. I realized that many years back myself……both parts of me play a role in my life….

Welcome to our Community!!

Cookie

Hi Shikha,

It was lovely chatting with you in the chat room yesterday. We need more Indian girls like you on CDH!

I sincerely hope that you get as much enjoyment and emotional fulfillment out of this site as I do. This site has helped me tremendously.

Welcome to CDH!

Steph.

Welcome Shikah! So glad you found us and joined.. enjoy all the features of our little home!

HI Shikha welcome to cdh there are not many of us from India but we will love you and support you any way we can. Take care love Bethany

Thankyou Bethany, Jesse, Stephanie, Cookie, Stacey and Rachel.

Anonymous

Hi Shikha, welcome to CDH, it’s lovely to have you here, I’m sure you will have a great time here with the girls

Sally xxx

Catherine
      Lady

Hello Shikha welcome with us
      Catherine

Hi, this is shirin here, nice to have a nice lady like you. I have been through this also

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?