Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi my name is Wilma and I am a 40 year old straight CD married with 2 kids I’ve been a CD from the age of 7 my wife only discovered my way of life recently its still a working process but we are taking it day by day I’m glad that my secret is out it feels great thank you for this platform I’m enjoying it so much

Kind regards Wilma

Anonymous

Welcome sister

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

HI Wilma.   Welcome to CDH.  The most welcoming and helpful places, all the girls here are great and every ones concern is genuine.  It is so good for you to have a SO that knows, But she will ikely be confused and worried for a long time.  Maybe introduce her to the forum for SO’s, I hear the girls there can be so helpful to each other.  I hope all goes well for the both of you.

Sandy

Hi Wilma, welcome to the CDH family. Definitely continue to take your time with your wife. Told my friend and family and the inial shock took weeks to wear off. My friend, who is the only person to have really met Trish is still getting used to her and still prefers my drab side. We are both quite dominant gals.

Like sandy said maybe introduce your wife to the SO section. That will give her a platform to find sopport. Only SOs can access that section so it’s a private place for them. Can’t wait to get to know you more honey.

Love Trish

Anonymous

Hello Wilma

Welcome to CDH

Jessica

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Wilma

Welcome to CDH. Here you can find support and meet a hole bunch of ladies eager to help.

Lots of Hugs

Lily-Rose

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Wilma   Wonderful to have you here with us. Many girls to chat ,make friends with and  much to read through our forums and such. So get settled and start enjoying being part of a place to express your inner feelings and share them with gals that support and understand our needs for dressing. Happy to welcome you here with us.   Hugs!

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Eish, Wilma goed om te hoor daar is ander naby!! (Someone close by!!)

Wilma I have just had the same disco. experience very recently!!!

Also on a day by day program…

Many days my SO wakes up grumpy but that is due to a lack of sleep for medical issues… I say this, as it is a challenge to discern – is it still sleep related or me… the guilt due to my lies is overwhelming but by the end of the day we go to bed separately but happy…

She supports me, not sure about acceptance but does not want to change me… and allows me to be dressed in front of her… bought and given Roxie stuff…

If you would like to share, I am open to this… can be a private message.

Otherwise take in as much of CDH as possible… the Gurlz here support as I need it… just as your life story resonates with me it does with everyone else here!!

Hugs Roxie.

Hi Wilma,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Hi Wilma and welcome to CDH.

You will find many ladies here in similar situations and can rest assured you among friends!

Hi Wilma nice to meet you as you have joined the best Cd site on the internet . So happy you are out to your wife it may seem hard now but better in long run .. As you are here for support and advice  from everyone Its a woonderful place for your wife to join as she can get lots of support and advice she needs accepting and supporting you as much as herself  .. Many Wifes and SOs here for help as much as she can ask all of us questions  from our forums  so good luck and hope both of you can work on this together  as we say here baby steps slow and easy lots of conversations  and dont forget thanks and reasurance  of your love ..

Stephanie Bass

Welcome Wilma!

Alice Black
      Duchess

Wilma,

My wife just discovered as well. I was on CDH in private message and did not clear History Buffer on my phone. Wife heard phone make noise and looked at it and the CDH message session was there.

I had to explain to her I had been crossdressing since age 10 and was on CDH and have a wardrobe. My wife accepts(I put up with her heavy gambling, overeating, overspending). She has bad knees so in retirement  I have taken on all her housewife duties( cooking,cleaning, laundry). I just do not get to wear a dress as part of my housewife duties. She also does not want to see me dressed as woman as well. This happened why we are in midst of moving. So, it puts a new reality into our relationship.

Alice Black

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?