Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Kassie
      Lady

Hi everyone.

I am Krissi, 35 and new here at Crossdresser Heaven. I have been casually dressing for around the last decade, but in the last few years I’ve been embracing more of my feminine side in private. I am married, and although my wife isn’t fully onboard with this side of me, she is accepting enough and has been very supportive of me. I think she had suspected this side of me for a while, so it didn’t come as a big shock to her.

I am happy to join this community and hope to make friends and gain fashion tips and makeup advice.

<3<3<3

Hi Krissi!

So happy to have you here with us!

Please feel free to post your thoughts. We are here to support each other.

❤️

Olivia

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Krissi  Wonderful having you join with us. A place to enjoy cross dressing and to share experiences and always discovering more from others. Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing. I too enjoy the support from my wife and over time she has been slowly working on accepting my dressing ever more.  At first she didn’t then it began showing a little as guidelines from her were agreed to and she cautiously allowed Stephanie to be. 3 years later and I’m enjoying my new life with her.

Make wonderful friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need tips on like fashions , makeup or anything else. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.
      Stephanie 🌹

Hi Krissi,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, Krissi and welcome! You’re in the right place

Anonymous

Welcome! You’ll find a lot of us who are in very similar situations! 🙂

Anonymous

Hi, Krissi!  Welcome to CDH.

Hi there, you have joined the best site there is for us Crossdressers. The girls her will always help.

Anonymous

hello and welcome to this side of heaven like you I love to dress as female but my wife does not know nor would approve of me doing that so I hide most thing that I d o along with the sexual pleasure I find being with other guys and sleeping with some still I am 77 and have been cding since teen age

Anonymous

Hi Im Julie. Sounds like we are kind of in the same boat. Not long after dating my wife I let her in on my secret. We had lots of fun with it at first but several years later she is kinda pushing back while honestly I need it more than ever right now.

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Krissi! You’ll find tons of support and encouragement here. Feel free to ask questions and share stories. Have fun exploring this site!

Welcome Krissi!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?