• This topic has 26 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Donna.
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Donna
      Lady
      Registered On: January 17, 2021
      Topics: 39
      Replies: 488

Girl, I’ve seen your photos. If you wear that short black dress, showing those incredible legs, you will make lots of friends and have lots of others lining up who want to be your friend. You might even be surprised or amazed at how much girl power you will have in that dress.

giggles that true and already showed it flaunted it and got people like little puppy dogs.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Patty Phose
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 1577

Girl, I’ve seen your photos. If you wear that short black dress, showing those incredible legs, you will make lots of friends and have lots of others lining up who want to be your friend. You might even be surprised or amazed at how much girl power you will have in that dress.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Michelle Newman
      Lady
      Registered On: June 22, 2017
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 2881

Welcome Donna!

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Samantha Roarke
      Ambassador
      Registered On: April 17, 2019
      Topics: 43
      Replies: 1383

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Genevïéve
      Lady
      Registered On: July 28, 2020
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 824

Welcome home Donna…

L❤VE

Gen… ❤

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Alice Underwire
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 21
      Replies: 2741

Hi Donna,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Donna
        Lady

Thank you Alice for the warm welcome great community to be part of.

hugs and kisses

Donna

Teralynn Loving
      Lady
      Registered On: October 17, 2019
      Replies: 1106

Hi Donna, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. Being a relatively new crossdresser without a lot of experience getting the courage to go out and about dressed en femme can be a very scary thing. Which is why so many crossdressers take so long before they finally venture out. Some never do and are perfectly fine just dressing up in the privacy and safety of their homes. There’s nothing wrong with that. However, if you have the desire to go out in feminine attire and it won’t go away then I can suggest a few things to help you build up your courage. First learn all you can about presenting the best feminine self you can. From makeup to shoes and everything in between. Next start small depending on what  type of dwelling you live in. Have a porch, balcony or yard dress up in some articles of clothing (you don’t even have tobe fully dressed in femine attire maybe start with just a bra with a pretty top) and thengo outside  for a few minutes. You might even feel more comfortable when you start out by doing this at night.  The more you do it, even if it is just for a few moments, it will begin to send a message to your mind that hey I just went out dressed in some feminine attire and the world didnt come to an end. Nobody yelled at you and called you a name and you weren’t struck by lightning for being such a bad person. Next develop an attitude of – Donna is part of me and dressing as a female is appropriate for the feminine persona she is. If anyone has a problem with that, it is their  problem not mine. I have a right to live my life and do things every other does including going out dressed in the clothing I choose to wear – saying that often will train yourself to believe it! Next, take notice the next time you are out among people, that most of them are so self absorbed with their own thoughts and don’t really pay a lot attention to others around them – unless someone is acting strange! So don’t act like you just robbed a bank or that you are walking down the street naked. Just be yourself! Will this mean that you will never have anyone look at you in a weird way? No, but chances are if that ever happened the occurrences would be few and far between and if you have carefully worked on establishing that attitude I suggested you wont be bothered by the occurrence and will just continue on with whatever you are doing. Hope these suggestions help get you out and about dressed as Donna. They have worked for others and they can work for you. If I can ever be of further service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Donna
        Lady

Thank you so much for the suggestion and the talk. Knowing this will help alot. When i ventured out last night and today did just go out on the porch for little then walked down the driveway. Like said no screams. Then was going to just go back inside but choose to go for little drive wasn’t planning on going inside a store but dawned on me needed few things so saying out and went for it . Wasn’t busy at that time of night and figure be perfect trail and error. no errors which was great. Have been doing best to act feminine while doing this in house even recording my self on way walk . think got that down pretty good. So anyone today wanted to try again but during daytime same thing pretty much and then went to a small park walked around there for little then fed some ducks at the pond. My biggest problem right now is keeping voice as much as feminine as possible at times notice slips why would like to know how to keep it from slipping. specially if ran into someone that starts a conversation. But once again thank you again for all the great suggestion.

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 227

Hi Donna

Welcome to CDH.

A great site to share experiences, learn and support each other.

I suggest taking a tour of the site and explore the forums. They have a wealth of information.

Jessica

5 users thanked author for this post.
        Donna
        Lady

thank you Jessica been looking at the site and all the topics so informative and helping thank you all for being such a great community. Good to know so many are sharing their ups and downs and helping everyone succeed in the challenge for some.

Trisha Lilly Hibbert
      Baroness
      Registered On: December 8, 2020
      Topics: 23
      Replies: 456

Hi Donna, welcome to the CDH family. You’ve found the right place. I’m new to dressing myself, 2 month’s in. This site has been a god send. Can’t wait to get to know to know you more.

Love Trish

Donna
        Lady

thank you think was really was trapped and finally wanted to break out of the shell and to be me One day wanting to go step further and get the surgery done to be full time female. thinking maybe in month or so will see my Dr and ask to be put on HRT to start the process.

Greta
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 31, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 41

Hello Donna, welcome. Im new myself. I love to wear a bra form when I go out and with winter jackets easy to conceal when I want. Leggings etc are pretty unisex I where light makeup and my own hair cut in fem style. But Im looking firward to going to gatherings of CDs in London when the vaccinations are rolled out.Then I’ll get glam!!! Meanwhile working at my Victorian escretoire and going out to feed the birds in a mini skirt keeps me happy. Lits of love to you on yr way to yr dearest self
      X
      Greta

Donna
        Lady

Hello Greta thank you for the words of encourgement yes this virus is being a pain Hopefully will end soon. Wish we live closer to each other but a big pond is in the way.  Wish you best of luck in your journeys hugs from the USA

Stephanie Green
      Lady
      Registered On: December 24, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 60

Hi, Donna!  Welcome to CDH.  If you’re looking to make friends, you’ve come to the right place.

Stephanie Bass
      Princess - Annual
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 1328

Hi Donna nice to meet you ha[[y you joined us girls here . This is the best CD site on the internet as everyone here is very supportive and accepting  and full of advice to give to the best of there ability .. You are a family member now and a sister to all so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself  so many things to see and read here as forums and posts .. Many stories from your sisters and questions about everything  so when you are comfortable with us please join in with some comments  .. As for making friends here there are many girls from all over the world here to build lasting friendships with  nothing to be afraid of here as we dont bite well some girls do be careful (*ha ha ) just kidding again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime .. Say hello any time will answer  you back  sometime little long to answer work some long hours but will allways answer you  big hug new sister ..

Stephanie Bass

Donna
        Lady

thank you for the warm welcome

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 26, 2017
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 4835

Donna  Being new to cding you’ll find our site to be most comforting . The girls here are wonderful and are so willing to give there advice and help in every way. Myself also in recent years started a desire to dress , myself with panties and hosiery at first. I just a few yesrs I have move  to full dress of sorts . Joining cdh has helped me overcome embarrassment and Shame and build my confidence to levels I thought a little while ago wasn’t possible. you’ll enjoy being here and the ladies here are wonderful to interact with. Talk to some of them share each other’s stories and develop beautiful friendships . support is everywhere and with an acceptance to move forward in this life we have chosen. Very happy meeting you . Welcome. .

Stephanie 🌹

Donna
        Lady

Thank you Stephine for the support and suggestions.  Have started wearing panties and bra out in public but full dressing only inside home. Have started shopping in public for women’s clothes.  Guess that a big start. Not shy love looking at all the fashions for women.

Stephanie Flowers
          Ambassador
          Registered On: June 26, 2017
          Topics: 26
          Replies: 4835

For me the first few times I was quite nervous browsing through the women’s section always thinking someone was watching. But in time it became less concerning and I started to actually enjoy breezing through all the wonderful things. And getting to the point of going out?   It takes time and a good plan but girl that’s moment you’ll find most fulfilling . Best to you on that special day 😊

Hugs…..🌷

Donna
            Lady

thank you trying to break the wall of being dressed up and no where to go need to take that step into outside world.  Any suggestion on how to go through it.

Genevïéve
            Lady
            Registered On: July 28, 2020
            Topics: 22
            Replies: 824

‘Tear down the Wall… tear down the wall…’

– Roger Waters

Gen… ❤

Donna
            Lady

Hehe finally figure out how to break that wall for sure thanks to all in this community look out world.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account