This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Cathy Day
    Participant
    Registered On: May 15, 2019
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

Just started out on my crossdressing journey. To scared to tell my partner not sure she would accept my femme side. I am a straight crossdresser 48 years old . Looking for people who I can talk to for help and advice. Thanks for reading this.

4 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 41

Welcome Cathy.   We are all in the same boat.  I am a 62 year old crossdresser.  Have been doing so since I was a teen.  Only recently have I allowed the girl in me to be released.   I have enjoyed being a fashionista and wish I had others in real life to share this with.  Unfortunately Intoo am terrified that if those closest to me (wife/daughters) found out it would change our world. Once you open pandora’s Box you can’t closet it.  So for now sharing my secret the the girls here at CDH is a blessing.  Living getting feedback on my pics and live talking to other girls about our passion.  Friend me if you would like.   (Hughes).  Maddie.

1 user thanked author for this post.
       Cathy Day 
      Participant

Thank you I am like you and afraid to lose my partner whom I love very much.

Cathy xx

Anonymous
        Registered On:
        Topics: 5
        Replies: 41

This is a great site to post thoughts, questions and pics.  You get lots of feedback and suggestions but only you can decide what is right for you.   Some believe that telling your so is the thing to do but I can’t.  Too big of a risk so I enjoy my fem time in those moments when the wife is away.  I have found ways to hide my feminine accoutrements safely and bring them out when time allows.   In the last six months I have had about five weeks of girl time which is quite a bit.  My pictures show the outfits and the enjoyment.    Looking forward to seeing you pics.  (Huggs) Maddie

Cathy Day 
    Participant

Thank you all for your kind words. It helps knowing I am not alone in this and there are others here who I am able to talk to.

Donna James 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 4, 2019
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 390

Apart from the just started bit we sound similar. Stay strong and welcome.

fiona moss 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 297
    Replies: 1044

Hi Cathy, thanks for your introduction. For many of us, it is the same as you are experiencing, strong urges to cross dress but having no one to confide in. You are alone no more, here at CDH we have lots of very friendly and supportive members who can relate to how you are feeling. There is no need to feel isolated or scared, we are here to help and support you the very best we can! lovely to have met you, any questions, just ask!!

Fiona xxx

Michelle Newman 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 22, 2017
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 837

Welcome Cathy!

Stephanie Flowers 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: June 26, 2017
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 2323

Cathy,  happy to welcome you here with us. Nothing to be scared of. We all understand your fears but we’re all here for the same reasons . A safe place with many like yourself expressing ourselves to theses feelings of womanhood. Being secretive is very difficult for most but here you can enjoy your time with support and acceptance to move forward in your love for dressing. Help is everywhere so get comfortable and experience your true calling. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account