This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 2 months ago.
- May 15, 2019 at 1:45 am #177466
Cathy DayParticipantRegistered On: May 15, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 5 times
Just started out on my crossdressing journey. To scared to tell my partner not sure she would accept my femme side. I am a straight crossdresser 48 years old . Looking for people who I can talk to for help and advice. Thanks for reading this.
- May 16, 2019 at 3:14 pm #177802AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 5Replies: 41Has thanked: 92 timesBeen thanked: 102 times
Welcome Cathy. We are all in the same boat. I am a 62 year old crossdresser. Have been doing so since I was a teen. Only recently have I allowed the girl in me to be released. I have enjoyed being a fashionista and wish I had others in real life to share this with. Unfortunately Intoo am terrified that if those closest to me (wife/daughters) found out it would change our world. Once you open pandora’s Box you can’t closet it. So for now sharing my secret the the girls here at CDH is a blessing. Living getting feedback on my pics and live talking to other girls about our passion. Friend me if you would like. (Hughes). Maddie.
- May 16, 2019 at 3:25 pm #177809Cathy DayParticipantRegistered On: May 15, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 5 times
Thank you I am like you and afraid to lose my partner whom I love very much.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 16, 2019 at 3:33 pm #177812AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 5Replies: 41Has thanked: 92 timesBeen thanked: 102 times
This is a great site to post thoughts, questions and pics. You get lots of feedback and suggestions but only you can decide what is right for you. Some believe that telling your so is the thing to do but I can’t. Too big of a risk so I enjoy my fem time in those moments when the wife is away. I have found ways to hide my feminine accoutrements safely and bring them out when time allows. In the last six months I have had about five weeks of girl time which is quite a bit. My pictures show the outfits and the enjoyment. Looking forward to seeing you pics. (Huggs) Maddie
- May 16, 2019 at 12:57 pm #177781ParticipantRegistered On: May 15, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 5 times
Thank you all for your kind words. It helps knowing I am not alone in this and there are others here who I am able to talk to.
- May 15, 2019 at 10:33 am #177543
- May 15, 2019 at 8:07 am #177531fiona mossAmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 297Replies: 1044Has thanked: 2476 timesBeen thanked: 1748 times
Hi Cathy, thanks for your introduction. For many of us, it is the same as you are experiencing, strong urges to cross dress but having no one to confide in. You are alone no more, here at CDH we have lots of very friendly and supportive members who can relate to how you are feeling. There is no need to feel isolated or scared, we are here to help and support you the very best we can! lovely to have met you, any questions, just ask!!
- May 15, 2019 at 6:02 am #177495
- May 15, 2019 at 4:38 am #177485Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 10Replies: 2323Has thanked: 1445 timesBeen thanked: 1409 times
Cathy, happy to welcome you here with us. Nothing to be scared of. We all understand your fears but we’re all here for the same reasons . A safe place with many like yourself expressing ourselves to theses feelings of womanhood. Being secretive is very difficult for most but here you can enjoy your time with support and acceptance to move forward in your love for dressing. Help is everywhere so get comfortable and experience your true calling. Very nice meeting you.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.