• This topic has 11 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Emily.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, I am Kristen and I am new here to this. I am somewhat still in the closet, with a not very supportive wife. I have been crossdressing since I was about 8 or so. I am so looking forward to this site, I went out dressed a few times in my younger years but haven’t now in quite some time. I dress at home all the time, wife works, I’m retired. I am getting a hang of this though!

Greetings! It is a pleasure to meet you! I hope you enjoy your stay here at CDH and meet the many wonderful ladies. Sounds like you have been dressing for a long time which is wonderful!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kristen

no need to alone and in the closet no more. Here enjoy expressing your self with many same mined gals all here experiencing their love to dress. Beautiful  place to get the help ,  support and make wonderful friendships.

Sorry about your wife’s lack of acceptance. Many face this troubling ordeal but be asured  you have that support and help from everyone here .  Relax, get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. Very happy meeting you and welcome.

Stephanie 🌹

Carla
      Lady

Hi. I’m just out to my wife who is supportive. I would be happy to swap messages of support. I’m still coming to terms with being out to the person I most care about. I’m not sure where this is going to take me. Feel free to make contact x

Anonymous

Hi Kristen  Patricia here nice to meet you

Welcome, this is the place to be, I am  coming back out myself. I am retired, single, live alone, so I can wear what and how I want. You will be able to quiet your worries.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Kristen,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

How, Kristen, and welcome! Isn’t it nice to have free time?

Welcome Kristen!

Anonymous

Hi Kristen

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Kristen! We share the same dilemma of having a non supportive spouse. Mine has known for years about my crossdressing, but wants no part of it. We have settled into a don’t as don’t tell state. Not the best situation, but we take what we can get. Feel free to ask questions or share stories. You’ll find lots of support, acceptance, advice, and encouragement here. Most of all, have fun!

Emily

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?