Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone,
      I’m Kelli and am so excited about this site. I still remember the feeling I had when I tried on a skirt. I was about 8 and put on one of my Mom’s skirts. Remember, I was only 8. This feeling overwhelmed me. I couldn’t explain it and I knew this was me. Whenever I had a chance I would try everything I could get my hands on. Never got caught by my parents. Life went on, military service, marriage, kids and responsibilities I put all interests in the back burner, but will still put on my wife’s clothes when I had a chance. Everyone is grown up and now it’s my turn to be me. I travel a lot at my job and spend a lot of times in hotels. I started dressing up, putting on make up, got myself a wig and on my time off I dress up. I’m new and I’m not new. Would love to find a mentor to help me be the woman I want to be.
      Very excited about this site.

Hi Kelli, welcome the CDH family. In new to dressing myself, but love to chat. I’m sure you’ll get good advice from the site, I certainly have.

Love Trish

Anonymous

Thank you!!

Hi Kelli,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

So happy to be here!

Hi Kelli Nice to meet you as you have joined the best CD site on the internet , Lots to see and do here from reading forums and posts so when you are comfortable with us please join in with some comments. Also ask many questions from clothing to makeup to everything you ever wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole. As for making friends there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with. You are a new sister and family member and you have the support and acceptance of all here so ask for advice  as all here will give to best of there ability  so again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Thank you Stephanie! I could give you a big hug right now! Not very good with computers, but Will start posting and joining in conversations soon. Learning to navigate thru the site.

I would take that hug girlfriend  im a touchy kind of girl love hugs  💋💋🌹

Anonymous

Hugs & Kisses for you!

Anonymous

Welcome to our family.

Welcome Kelli!!! It’s so good to see you here.

Thanks for introducing yourself. It’s really nice to meet you.

Love, Stephanie 💖

Leonara
      Ambassador

Hi Kelli,
      You have come to a very friendly website, CDH.
      You will make many friends, including me, who will
      Help and support you… Feel free to chat…
      Best regards, Leonara

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kelli …happy to welcome you here with us . never too late to experience this as I have found late myself . Always had this feeling but not until my 60,s that I actually came out to my wife and started this journey. With all the kids grown up and gone I thought the time was right to open up to my wife. It was probably the hardest thing I ever done but what a relief it was and certainly took off many years of stress. Something you may consider. The help and support I have received here and the many wonderful ladies with their advice really help me understand how to cope with theses confusing changes and helped to opening up to my wife. So relax and start experiencing the true feelings that are now here. Friendships are so exciting to make and has help me accept who I am. Very nice meeting you and love to talk and share about our experiences. Very nice meeting you and enjoy being part of this wonderful community.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Thank you and I will be needing advice with make-up.

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Kelli! We’re glad to have you here as part of our community. Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts. You will soooooomany mentors here who are willing to help. Have fun exploring that beautiful lady within you!

Welcome Kelli!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?