Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi I’m a 26 yr old CD who enjoys dressing as a female whenever I get the chance to. I’ve been wearing panties since I was 12 when i first tried my sisters on and ever since then I haven’t been able to stop wanting to dress more and more. Sometimes I feel guilty and ashamed after I undress and go back to wearing boy clothes again. Am I normal? I feel like dressing is an addiction that I cannot let go of. Would love some feedback haven’t been able to talk to any body at all about dressing and the feelings I have. Just need soemome who understands me and can give me advice

hello Raquel welcome you have found the right place to join and ask any question to any one here on C.D.H.   yes we are normal. i started when i was in a school play, had to wear tights. it was very scary but loved the feeling of them and that’s how i started. it went away for years and came back, i missed my x dressing.  my grandmother found out for i was wearing her dresses when she was away. but she took that knowing i was wearing female cloths with her to heaven.   later in the years i got married and later daughter found a pic of me all dressed up and showed mom. daughter replied its his body.   wife is some what supportive lets me dress up when my 3rd oldest son is not home.  i have a collection of nylons, bras, panties, pads, make up, dresses and some skirts and some blouses that are my wife’s that i wear. i am 54 years old and love to dress up, its a relaxing feeling and lets my fem side out when she can.           i would not call it a addiction , its more of letting your feminine side out feeling.       we all know how you feel! its normal to feel guilty about x dressing, we were brought up men wear men cloths and woman wear female cloths.                 then why is it woman wear pants {jeans } and a shirt??? nothing is said about that. any ways its just clothing to cover our body.   i understand where you are coming from. talking to some one about x dressing is a tough thing to bring up to some one and hope they understand.   its society that does not understand.                           i  feel like i great about x dressing as they would call it, then when its time to change out of female cloths i feel wrong about it. i feel like i should be wearing female cloth { what society  calls it }        don’t feel ashamed be all you can be and feminine free when you can. enjoy life.   its what new generation calls Y.O.L.O.  which means    you only live once.    good luck and hope things work out for you as in talking to family or friend about x dressing.     you have tons of friends here.

The la Lucinda! I love the support I’m getting. I love to prance around feeling all sexy dressed I jus wish I k we how to do my make up I’ve been practicing with my girlfriends make up but one time she questioned me about it looked like I had eye liner on before even after a shower so I don’t like to try make up too much I don’t want her to catch me lol I love the thrill I feel when I’m dressed I feel so sexy and I’ve tried stopping plenty of time as but I always end up back to dressing up again. I wish i could find a girl like me I could dress with and have girl time very happy I joined this site. I know a lot about dressing in just having trouble coping with my secret and as well as society the ks again I would love to talk mor

Hi Raquel…..welcome to CDH!  Explore our site and talk with the girls here….we are all very happy to assist your needs. My door is always open, feel free to enter and set a spell.  As far as “Normal” goes…..most of the world thinks we are NOT normal WE girls of CDH think we ARE normal! I was a part of the normal world and did not like it. I am very happy to be a normal CD person. Poo on the rest of the world. They do not know what they are missing.   Take care for now dear…….

Lady Veronica

I would really love to talk more Lady 🙂 I feel like you will be able to answer some personal questions I have i appreciate the response and I’m excited I finally found a group I can be myself and get advice. Let’s talk very soon 🙂 the k you so much I’ve been so lost in my mind lately between relationship and my crossdressing fetish can’t wait to talk more!

I’m no expert, but I would not call CD normal.  But there are lots of us that do it.  It ranges from only sexy panties under male clothing to dressing as a female full time.   Enjoy whatever level you want.  One word of advice from me. Do not keep it secret from those closes to you.  It will  feel wrong if you always are keeping a secret.  Not everyone needs to know, but your partner and best friend needs to know.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hi Raquel   welcome and I’m happy you are with us  like many here have said this is an amazing place you will find most of all who and what you really are and understand see everyone here understands where your coming from. Gals here are so comforting and offer advise and support on matters important to you . These feelings are strong I too for many years held back these desires and with family and everyday living it was set aside with only thoughts of how it could be. Then now with opening to my wife I enjoy a passion that I dreamed.I also endured all those feelings of Shame, guilt,  all the emotions .  I did have my bout with but in time I realized this is something that makes me feel so relax so much at peace it certainly can’t be that bad.  I’m now looking at the world as I’m here doing my thing but for a moment or two being Stephanie with a softer, more settle demeaner is truly satisfying. Be who you are, stand tall  (taller with heels. .hehe!!)And  don’t be afraid  now were here and your never alone. Chat anytime. Enjoy your stay. 🌹

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?