- September 15, 2023 at 9:18 pm #766645Lisa McCarthyParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 43 timesBeen thanked: 44 times
Unlike so many girls here, my journey is more recent. In the last 15 years or so I found myself feeling more of my feminine side. I always figured it was low testosterone and erotica. As the years have gone by I can’t deny there is a sexual component to my wanting to dress more fem. I’m married and love my wife but it seems that every now and then I can’t stop thinking about what it would be like to wear a nice skirt and heels with my toes painted and be desired. I feel weird because so many here feel the need to dress out in public and express who they are but my expression seems to be driven at a different level. More sexual and as a result I feel like I’m diminishing them and their journey and that mine is cheap and more sexually driven but it doesn’t feel that way to me. I painted my toes once when my wife was away for a few day and felt wonderful. I wore a pair of panties under my work clothes once and couldn’t stop thinking about it for weeks. I have no clue if there others who feel this way but am hoping I’m not alone.
- This topic was modified 1 week ago by Emily Alt. Reason: content
Total of 35 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- September 21, 2023 at 6:52 pm #767968Rachael WanttobeLadyRegistered On: July 21, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 103Has thanked: 498 timesBeen thanked: 330 times
You definitely belong Lisa!! I’ve had thoughts very similar to what you describe but also just had a very fem side from a young age. It was very confusing. I do sometimes feel very sexual when I am able to dress. Other times I just feel like me! The girls here are great and are always friendly and helpful. Welcome!
- September 21, 2023 at 6:30 pm #767965
- September 20, 2023 at 12:26 pm #767684Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 635Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 2131 times
There is no shame in being truthful about your motivation. There is a thin line between sensual and sexual stimulation. Play nice, be respectful of other’s opinions, share your journey.
We love you!
- September 18, 2023 at 4:01 pm #767332Marilyn SimpsonLadyRegistered On: May 25, 2023Topics: 0Replies: 29Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 76 times
Truth is Lisa, at some point we’ve all felt that way.
I think part of the lure of becoming “her” is that emerging efforts of discovery. The toe nails to panties, to bras to shoes, skirts, dabbling with make up, practicing lipstick by using lip balm in public and on and on. It’s what happened to me. The more I did the more I liked “her” and how I felt being “her”… so more of “her” I wanted. Yes, there is a sexual value to it and that pleases me too. But it’s that arousal in terms of what it would be like to be a sexual woman.
I know we don’t talk about it that much in here more out of respect and the idea of keeping CDH a clean house to share advice and encouragement in.
would love to talk more about this. Enjoy your time here and share your story.
- September 16, 2023 at 10:10 pm #766951karley delawareBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 10Replies: 469Has thanked: 2607 timesBeen thanked: 1537 times
- September 16, 2023 at 8:24 pm #766925Catherine RobertaDuchessRegistered On: June 4, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 184Has thanked: 315 timesBeen thanked: 441 times
CDH is a supportive, encouraging, helpful community.
We are all on this journey together, all at various stages, so continue your journey as you are led.
You are definitely not alone as you can see from the many replies to your introduction. 🙂
Enjoy exploring CDH as your comfort level dictates.
- September 16, 2023 at 6:11 pm #766884April SinclairDuchessRegistered On: April 29, 2022Topics: 10Replies: 724Has thanked: 9577 timesBeen thanked: 3224 times
Hello Lisa welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are. Having found us you have made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or level of public expression and or personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression from differing levels of crossdressing to those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of self acceptance and expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or space were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are that you are not alone and this is a place where you can feel safe to express and share part of yourself as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, a man who dresses as a woman, if it makes you a better complete human being expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. Being here helps not only yourself but helps others gain acceptance and confidence.
I think we are all similar yet different for many of us there was or is a sexual component or connection when alone but when we go out alone or with others in public the sexual component goes away for many of us and we are embracing other feminine qualities and experiences. You do whats best for you. You are not alone and not strange or weird but special.
I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!
- September 16, 2023 at 8:00 pm #766916
- September 16, 2023 at 5:02 pm #766870
- September 16, 2023 at 8:47 am #766777Lauren RussellLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2023Topics: 2Replies: 172Has thanked: 456 timesBeen thanked: 645 times
- September 16, 2023 at 8:27 am #766765HarrietteLadyRegistered On: April 22, 2023Topics: 14Replies: 762Has thanked: 2683 timesBeen thanked: 1751 times
Welcome to CDH, Lisa!
One thing that I’ve learned here is that we all are on a crossdressing scale here, especially if a person’s focus is singular (ie, they love the fashion). Other’s interests are more like a Venn diagram with a wider focus spread over varied interests. No matter, you’re one of us, too.
- September 16, 2023 at 7:12 am #766738Fredrika JonesLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 528Has thanked: 622 timesBeen thanked: 1866 times
- September 16, 2023 at 6:22 am #766727
- September 16, 2023 at 6:21 am #766726
- September 16, 2023 at 5:02 am #766704Sasha RichardsRegistered On: September 14, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 65 times
Hi Lisa and welcome to CDH. You belong here the same as we all belong here. I can’t deny that there is a sexual component to my need to dress femme. My first time dressing femme was in my early teen years just at the unset of puberty. We all start our journey here in our own way but we are more alike than we are different. Welcome, relax and enjoy this site. Sasha
- September 16, 2023 at 5:18 am #766708Lisa McCarthyLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 43 timesBeen thanked: 44 times
- September 16, 2023 at 4:04 am #766697Dee FrostBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: September 18, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 82Has thanked: 211 timesBeen thanked: 459 times
Lisa, one of the really grand things about life is: you’ll get to figure it out!
Emily Alt said it very well (as she typically does!). Welcome. Enjoy all the experiences of life as you do figure it out.
- September 15, 2023 at 11:53 pm #766661J JLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1007Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 4204 times
You belong here as much as any of us. We are all different in our needs and desires. The only real common denominator is our need or desire to be nice things. Some for sexual release others for gender identity and others for reasons we still do not fully understand. Many start for different reasons but evolve towards other reasons. Ultimately, there is no right or wrong reason to dress.
Just enjoy the experience and don’t worry too much about the reason why you, other others dress. We all have our own reasons, and none are right or wrong, they just are our own particular need or desire.
- September 15, 2023 at 11:41 pm #766660Karin MackertLadyRegistered On: June 11, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 10Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 38 times
I’m the wife of a crossdresser. You are not alone on your journey. Most important: accept and love yourself the way you are.
- September 16, 2023 at 4:35 am #766700Ellie DavisDuchessRegistered On: July 1, 2023Topics: 11Replies: 582Has thanked: 1705 timesBeen thanked: 2442 times
Vielen Dank für diesen Beitrag. Ich bin mit Deborah auf CDH befreundet. Die Liebe, die du ihr gibst, ist inspirierend.
Ich weiß, dass Ihr Englisch erstaunlich ist. Ich schreibe nur auf Deutsch, um etwas Übung zu bekommen!
- September 16, 2023 at 7:10 am #766735Lorraine LowryDuchessRegistered On: January 2, 2023Topics: 0Replies: 363Has thanked: 570 timesBeen thanked: 1293 times
As the sisters here have already said, of course you are one of us. We have all felt what you have a various times. There is no wrong, only right. There are thousands of us here, from all over the world. Although I speak no German, I give you a big Texas welcome, you are home
- September 16, 2023 at 5:12 am #766705Karin MackertLadyRegistered On: June 11, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 10Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 38 times
- September 16, 2023 at 3:57 am #766694Dee FrostBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: September 18, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 82Has thanked: 211 timesBeen thanked: 459 times
- September 16, 2023 at 5:14 am #766706
- September 15, 2023 at 10:41 pm #766658Rolf MackertLadyRegistered On: June 10, 2023Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 10 times
Hi Lisa, Ich bin Deborah und schon seit meiner Pubertät Crossdresser. Ich fühle mich schon immer in Damenkleidung so sehr wohl, dass ich es kaum beschreiben kann. Wenn ich mich zuhause so komplett mit Perrücke und aufgelegtem Lippenstift kleide, bin ich ganz nur Deborah, ein anderer Mensch als der Rolf Helmut. Ich bin dan ruhiger und gelassener – einfach nur toll. Ich kann nicht verbergen, dass ich dann auch sexuell etwas empfinde, irgendwie anders. Ich bin 75 und verheiratet und habe es dieses Jahr meiner Frau gebeichtet. Sie hat es sehr toll aufgefasst und mir sogar ein neues Kleidchen geskauft. Wir lieben uns schon immer sehr, und nun muß ich es nicht mehr heimlich tun. Ich bin froh, dass es nun geoutet ist. Ich mache es nur zuhause und wir machen dann ein kleines Fotoshooting für das Album. Meine Frau sagt jetzt: Warum soll ich es meinem Mann verbieten, er bleibt derselbe und betrügt mich nicht. Ich finde es schön, wenn man sich so versteht.Viele liebe Grüße und Umarmungen, Deborah.Bleib wie Du bist und erfreue Dich an allen schönen Momenten in Deinem Leben.
- September 15, 2023 at 10:35 pm #766656Emily AltManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 42Replies: 1735Has thanked: 2155 timesBeen thanked: 9154 times
Many girls start out crossdressing purely for sexual release. In my case, crossdressing evolved into a decades long journey of discovering who I am. There are many girls with similar backgrounds. You are not alone. Welcome to CDH!
- September 16, 2023 at 5:34 am #766712
- September 15, 2023 at 10:33 pm #766655Madeline BradfordDuchessRegistered On: February 5, 2023Topics: 6Replies: 178Has thanked: 333 timesBeen thanked: 785 times
You are not alone. There are plenty here who feel the same way. You may find that they are here when the feelings are strong, but disappear when the feeling is gone. But they’ll most likely be back. If you know what I mean.
- September 15, 2023 at 9:34 pm #766647LizzieLadyRegistered On: January 15, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 124Has thanked: 120 timesBeen thanked: 468 times
I can understand and appreciate your feelings. It is both sexy and sexual to be dressed especially secretly under regular clothes. I find painted toes to be a source of joy. Had a few weeks when I had them and it was especially fun to be in the pool. Enjoy those feelings and your clothes. I know I do. I’m getting closer to blurting it out to my wife.
- September 15, 2023 at 9:37 pm #766650
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.