Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hiya all you new beautiful ladies…. 😍Β  I’m soo happy you all are here…. if any of you need a friend add and chat with me girls… we all have soo much in common and I would love to tell my journey and hear yours..Β  cuties unite 💖Β  love you all xoxo xoxo muah Dallas Gurl

Hi Dallas

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I am Greta, a 56 year old cd/tg person; with a life a bit complicated by having to forcibly hide my gender identity….. when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home I’m Greta externally dressed as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I’m wearing women’s underwear.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Hi Dallas welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Hi, Dallas! Welcome to CDH!Β  This is a wonderful family of sisters who welcome and support you!Β  We’re so glad you found us!

Erika

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Dallas

welcome , it’s wonderful that you have joined our family. We’re always happy to help our new girls and offer our advice and tips and were here to chatΒ  about anything you have on your mind. Sharing experiences is so helpful and fun to explore more as you get comfortable with being here. Very nice meeting you and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome! Would love to chat sometime!

Jessica

Hi Dallas,

Big Welcome from the upper midwest. Hope you’re already having a blast meeting all the wonderful ladies here. Β It’s a wonderful place to hang out and share your journey and experiences. Looking forward to hopefully getting to know you more.
      Kari

Anonymous

I am looking forward to talking always like someone exciting and friendly. The girls 👧 here are great and really nice girls 👧. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Dallas nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..Β  You know girlfriend as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girl there is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from so many ladies here telling there stories about the journeys down there femme road in life .. So girlfriend when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Dallas as she travels down her own girly path in life..Β  Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away from you.. So again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Dallas,

Welcome to this wonderful accepting community!

It’s lovely to meet you,

💕Lara

Hi Dallas,

Welcome to CDH. Β It’s nice to meet you.

Alice

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?