Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey everyone.   I’m new to CDH.  Cynthia suggested that I say something here about who l am/my story.   I am a married crossdresser with three grown children.   I came out to my wife about four years ago (I had been wearing lingerie to bed for years, which she seemed into;   so I was shocked somewhat by her extreme negate reaction when I actually bought and started wearing womens clothes;  ie.  she wanted to leave).   I am not out to anyone other than my wife, our therapist (I love crossdressing but my wife’s not into it so we are working on saving our marriage) and a laser hair removal person.  I have “negotiated” with my wife that I can go out en femme (without her), but only to places where we agree that it is unlikely that I will run into friends/neighbors–she doesn’t want me outed.   I’d love to be fully out and always dress en femme although I admit that I have trepidation about my children’s/and siblings.  Anyway, there is a Starbucks outside of our neighborhood that I go to a couple of times a week and drink coffee and do crossword puzzles and there’s Loft near it where I can shop and try on clothes.  And I’m authorized to go to the Botanical Gardens.   The reception that I have received from the staff at Starbucks and Loft has been amazing and life affirming.    But we have only lived in this city for a few months so I haven’t yet found other acceptable (to my wife) venues to venture out crossdressed–but I’m working on it.

Sorry to ramble on but that’s a somewhat brief synopsis of my story.  Other than, not having any crossdressing friends or an accepting partner, I don’t know how to do make-up and  I don’t have a wig.   I’d really like to correct those two things–especially the make-up.  And I’d really love to have a community to suppprt and to share with and eventually CD friends with whom to share a meal or a coffee/glass of wine and shop (or at least talk about shopping clothes etc.

Happy New Year to everyone.   Best, Pat

Hello, Keri. You have come to the right place for support and advice. All of the ladies here are willing to help you with your journey and your questions. So feel free to ask and we shall answer your questions. I am a single military veteran and I have been dressing for awhile. As for makeup, there are a lot of websites where you can go that will give you the basics on how to apply makeup. If possible shave as much as possible face, armpits, chest and legs. If you are really hair I would suggest using a hair trimmer first just to remove the excess hair and then use a razor for the final touches. Huge Hugs, Allysa

Hello Keri welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Heave fun Exploring the site. Feel free to ask questions.

Hugs April

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Welcome Keri!  Thank you so much for sharing your story.  This is a beautiful sisterhood of supportive people who, like you, just want to be accepted.  We run the full spectrum from those who are happy only dressing a few times a month to those who are living as women 100% of the time and everything in between.  No matter where this journey takes you, you will find others here on the same path.  I’m so sorry to read about the struggles with your wife and I hope you two can work it out.  I’m sure there are others here who have gone through that too, and all of us support you my dear.

💖Lola

Hi Keri welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, this is a great site we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone, the girls will help you with any advice you need about doing your makeup and hair, we are all sister’s on here X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Keri ..this is certainly the place you’ll find many of the answers you are seeking. Look into our forums written by others who talk about their experiences, their questions they may ask with many offering help and advice so everyone can understand better on so many confusing topics. Sorry about your wife’s lack of acceptance. Many face this troubling ordeal but be asured  you have that support and help from everyone here.  Here though browse our forums and learn about makeup, dressing and everything to better yourself to be as feminine as we can. Relax, get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. Very happy meeting you and welcome.

Stephanie 🌹

Hello Keri
      Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I’m Greta, a 56-year-old CD/TG person (I’m taking my first steps in HRT); with a life a little complicated by having to hide my gender identity for too long ….. when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home I’m Greta dressed in unisex clothing outwardly like Mr. Antonio but wearing my women’s underwear of course.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Anonymous

Thank you Greta!

Hello Keri, thanks so much for relating your story! As I become aquainted with the membership here, I find that more than some of us are in the same boat. I am glad that you are seeking help with a therapist, and hope that things work out for you. In the meantime, I’m betting that if you need a friend to chat with, you’ve come to the right place!

💕Keefer Bea

Anonymous

Well I have been full time girl 👧 since I was 9 till now at 62. My wife used to buy me dresses 👗 to wear places until she passed away I have like 3 closets full of dresses 👗. You have to please yourself and be who you are. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Keri nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  Yes girl as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girlfriend there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme path they follow..  When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Keri as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away ha ha .. So sorry about your wife being reluctant to enjoy your girly side everyone needs a extra girlfriend around the house he he .. Just do us a small favor Keri and return to your profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know you better..  So once more girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Pat,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?