Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi I’m from down under and would love you converse with other’s, so who’s keen? Love this site ❤️

Hello Tina welcome to CDH. I encourage you to explore the site you will find a wide range of different people here who are all welcoming, understanding, and supportive of one another.

Hi Tina welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the world in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here, we are all sister’s on here we don’t judge anyone it’s a safe place for everyone, if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Tina,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

I would be glad converse. We have really nice girls 👧 here you will love it. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Hi, Tina!  Welcome to CDH!  I’m always up for a chat, please feel free to drop me a line

Erika

Hi Tina nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl there is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down the femme path they lead.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Tina as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away from you.. Please do us a small favor girlfriend return to your profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know you better thankyou.. And again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

G’day Tina! Welcome to CDH from Adelaide, Australia!!!
      It’s so lovely to meet you. I hope you enjoy being a part of this wonderful community. Lots of great ladies to meet from all over the world.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie ❤️

Anonymous

Hi Tina,

Welcome. This is a fantastic site where you can be accepted and chat with others who understand. I’m so glad I joined and I’m sure you (like all of us) will get great support from all the CDH ladies.

Gemma.❤️

A big warm welcome to CDH Tina!!

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums, polls and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I’m Greta, a 56-year-old CD/TG person (I’m taking my first steps in HRT); with a life a little complicated by having to hide my gender identity for too long ….. when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home I’m Greta dressed in unisex clothing outwardly like Mr. Antonio but wearing my women’s underwear of course.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Peta Mari
      Lady

Welcome. We live in the Australian outback.

Welcome to CDH, Tina.I hope you enjoy your time here.

Love Alana

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tina

happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

I hope we will become friends I feel so comfortable in this room  Charlene

Hi Tina, and welcome!

You’re an Aussie from down under in Oz and I’m a Canuck from up top in Canada.
      I think you’ll find that we’re all very friendly here at CDH, and quite willing to chat.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Hi, I am from the us and welcome you

I am as well from the US and am thrilled top find this group. Please stay InTouch Charlene

I met so many wonderful auzies in Baloi, I wanted to move there. Such wonderful people…

Hi there. Love girly dressing up life.

It has been years since I cross-dressed. I would travel for work and take a suitcase full of makeup, and frillies with me and in the morning have to go back to being a man. Once I shaved all my body hair and when I put on a Hawaiian shirt the next day I couldn’t think straight all day because the cloth felt so wonderful against my bare skin. I instantly became jealous of women and their clothes. Such a rush. The nail polish was wonderful as well if I didn’t have to take off my shoes, only I knew it was there.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?