• This topic has 7 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone, I’m Stormy.

I’m a SO and looking to understand more about cd so I can help my girl(bf) and understand her better so we can evolve together, and also talk to other SO’s.

Grtz

Stormy

Hi Stormy,
      Welcome to CD Heaven, you will find that the girls here are very friendly and will answer any questions you have. There is also an area which is exclusively for SO’S to converse with each other.
      Thank you for being such a great supporter of your girlfriend, you will find most of the girls admire you for that.

Jennifer
      Lady

Hi Stormy and welcome to CDH! It’s great to have an SO here. I imagine it can be quite confusing from your perspective. This is a great supportive community and I hope we can help answer your questions. Many of us have been dressing for years, but we represent all ages and experiences. Feel free to message anytime with questions.

Jennifer

Anonymous

Welcome Stormy, it’s great to have you here.

Feel free to ask anything you want to know. We’re here to help.

🙂

Anonymous

Hi Stormy,

Nice to meet you; I share the admiration expressed by the other girls for you.  Taking the initiative to learn more about your bf’s interest in exploring his femme side is very supportive.  I hope joining CDH helps you both.

Kim

I would certainly echo what the others have said.  We are always thrilled when we come across loving and supportive SOs.  Just jump right in and feel comfortable.

Rose
      Lady

Hi Stormy, and welcome to CDH. It’s very nice to meet you. Sounds like your BF is very lucky.

Anonymous

Hi Stormy and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?