Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello everyone, Jamie here.  I’m just delving into my feminine side again.  After over 20 years of marriage my wife left me unexpectedly and the kids are nearly grown so I’m starting to do what make me happy again. It’s a time of changes.  Very busy still as she left me deeply in debt and I’m a single parent, but I’m working hard to make things better for me and my kids, but I hope to check in here now and then and make time for me.

Marianne
      Ambassador

Hi Jamie and welcome to CDH. I know you will find support and compassion among the girls here.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hi Jamie  :  welcome,  here you will find all that matters to you with support from these wonderful gals. Always things to do and learn. Enjoy your experience. Chat anytime. 🌹

Jamie……….I am so sorry for your relationship breakdown. I wish you all the success in the world. I too had the same experience. I know you will worry and dwell on…could I have done something better.  Don’t beat yourself up sweetie…..sadley it just happens every day. You will make it to the sunshiny side of the street. Bless you both.

Lady Veronica

Hi Jamie,

Welcome, so nice to meet you. Sorry to hear about your wife leaving. We have had similar situations. You will definitely find compassion and support here!! Message me any time if you need some one to chat with!!

Love and hugs,

Lanna💋

Hi Jamie, I’m Pauline. So nice to meet you and I am sorry to hear about your situation. I hope everything works out well for you

Hugs xx

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?