This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Pauline Yllonnoc 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Jamie Grant
    Participant
    Registered On: August 10, 2017
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 4

Hello everyone, Jamie here.  I’m just delving into my feminine side again.  After over 20 years of marriage my wife left me unexpectedly and the kids are nearly grown so I’m starting to do what make me happy again. It’s a time of changes.  Very busy still as she left me deeply in debt and I’m a single parent, but I’m working hard to make things better for me and my kids, but I hope to check in here now and then and make time for me.

2 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Pauline Yllonnoc 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 28, 2017
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 15

Hi Jamie, I’m Pauline. So nice to meet you and I am sorry to hear about your situation. I hope everything works out well for you

Hugs xx

Lanna Barton 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 25, 2017
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 105

Hi Jamie,

Welcome, so nice to meet you. Sorry to hear about your wife leaving. We have had similar situations. You will definitely find compassion and support here!! Message me any time if you need some one to chat with!!

Love and hugs,

Lanna💋

Lady Veronica Graunwolf 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 192

Jamie……….I am so sorry for your relationship breakdown. I wish you all the success in the world. I too had the same experience. I know you will worry and dwell on…could I have done something better.  Don’t beat yourself up sweetie…..sadley it just happens every day. You will make it to the sunshiny side of the street. Bless you both.

Lady Veronica

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Stephanie Flowers 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 26, 2017
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 123

Hi Jamie  :  welcome,  here you will find all that matters to you with support from these wonderful gals. Always things to do and learn. Enjoy your experience. Chat anytime. 🌹

Marianne Tornander 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 20, 2017
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 90

Hi Jamie and welcome to CDH. I know you will find support and compassion among the girls here.

Marianne

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account