Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone!  I am new to CDH and I go by Rachel.

My earliest memories are of playing “dress up” with my mom.  She collected dolls and she used to dress me up (as a toddler) like one of her dolls (I think she always wanted a daughter).  I remember that time spent fondly, but it triggered something inside me that never went away, and as I grew up I continued to “dress up” in secret.

Like others, I went through numerous cycles of dressing and purging over the years, and eventually (mostly) set the urges aside in favor of marriage, family and career.  But a few years ago when my mother passed, and I was going through her belongings deciding on what to donate vs what to toss – those repressed emotions came back like a tidal wave, and Rachel could no longer be kept in the closet.

So I’m here to explore her side of me and to help Rachel be all she can be.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rachel…. welcome, happy you have join our site. This is a place of knowledge and understanding. To explore, to learn all about your passions. Many beautiful ladies here all willing to offer advice and encouragement to help make your journey fulfilling. Looking for friends many here to meet and always willing to share stories and experiences. It a wonderful place to start your search to heaven. Very nice to meet you and enjoy your stay here with us.
      Stephanie 🌹

Hi Rachel nice to meet you so happy you found us girls here . You have found the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax kick your heels off and enjoy yourself. Lots to see and do here like reading forums and posts and when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments. Also ask many questions from clothing to makeup to everything you allways wanted to know about the girl Rachel that lives in your heart and sole. As for making friends here there are so many girls here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with. As for all here we will support you and to best of our ability we will give you advice to keep you going on the right path in your girly life  as others have done for us in our past . So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime .

Stephanie Bass

Hi,and most welcome Rachel.
      You have found a home, relax, join in, and enjoy the journey.
      The girls here are the most helpful, supportive bunch you will ever find.
      Enjoy our journey, sister
      Hugs, Regine

Hi Rachel

Welcome to CDH!  You’ve found a fantastic place.  Fantastic Girls here along with a wealth of support and advice.  The Girls her, myself included, really do care.  We will certainly cheer you on Rachel.  Have fun and enjoy!

xo – Robyn ❤️

Hi Rachel,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Rachel! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community. You will find lots of great information from some amazing ladies who share the same thoughts, desires, and concerns as you. You are not alone! Feel free to ask questions and share thoughts. Have fun!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Rachel!

Hi Rachel. Welcome at CDH. You’ve come to the right place. I’m new here as well but I’m in love with this wonderful community already. All of us are here to help and learn from each other.

There’s not much to say that hasn’t already been said. Glad to have you and welcome!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?