• This topic has 18 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone so i’m really new to this world. But i’ve loved women clothing since i was a kid. Before last year i just never had the guts to do it and actually wear. But i’ve tried it one time with my girlfriend. It was amazing  sje made me dress up in her lingerie a couple time. I have to say that i really liked that.  Now i’m looking to made some friends online and in real life in my area to do girly things.

Zero experience want to meet new friends in the montreal area to talk, hang out, get more experience in this world also really would want to go for lingerie and panties shoping together and do girly stuff  🙂

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Charlotte, always happy to greet another fellow Canadian girl.  This is a great place to find a lot of support and kindness.  You have entered a brave new world of acceptance and friendship here at CDH, I hope you can settle in and enjoy all there is to offer.

Stevie

Hello, welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Charlotte   welcome. Happy to have you here with us. Take  all the  time you need and truly enjoy  much of what were  all about.  Girls here come from all over and dress up simply or all out as we say. No matter at what level of experience one is  everyone is having fun expressing their passions in a caring and supportive place. Learn as you go and meet with our ladies to chat ,share stories and with some develop lasting friendships. So much to embrace so relax and enjoy being part of a community of same mined souls all accepting each other  for who we are. Very happy meeting you.  Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Thank you so much for all the kind comments. I really appreciates it you girls. Looking forward to talk to you soon. 🙂

Charlotte

Hello Charlotte

Welcome to CDH….

Hugs

Natasha 💋

Anonymous

Thank you hon. 🙂

Hi, Charlotte, and welcome. You’ll find many friends here.

Anonymous

Thank you sweetie everyone here seem so friendly 🙂

Hi Charlotte,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome Charlotte, and nice to see another Canadian girl here too. Glad you found us here, as others have said this is a great and accepting place to chat with others, who are so much like yourself, but different. Though we all share this passion we have for wearing beautiful women’s clothes.

I’m glad that your girlfriend seems to good with this, as that is a serious hurdle many of us have to deal with. This is a bit of a fun warning, but you will likely find buying pretty lingerie, and other women’s clothes to be as addictive as actually wearing them! Like many here, I have way more bras in my drawers than my wife! That goes the same as for shoes and dresses.

Amy

Anonymous

Thank you girls 🙂

Hi Charlotte, nice to meet you. I’m Rei and you’re sure to finds lots here at CDH to excite you! Welcome.

Hi Charlotte,

Welcome to CDH!!! Lots of Canadian ladies here. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ✨💋💋

Welcome Charlotte!

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Charlotte! Lots of great advice here from people who understand the its like to feel the need to dress in female attire. Feel free to ask questions. Someone will have an answer for sure! Have fun!

Welcome to CDH Charlotte.  Im sure you’ll find friends soon.

Robyn

hello Charlotte,  new here also and I must say everyone has been just delightful so far

Anonymous

Thank you so much girls for all the kind welcome i really apreciate it. 🙂

Charlotte

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?