Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi! Hope to get to know a few of you in the  future. a girl needs a couple sisters

Anonymous

Hi Samantha, and welcome to CDH. I currently live in Greenville SC but hopefully I’ll be moving to Port Charlotte Florida within the next few months. Friend me if you would like. BTW I a mature CD. Kathleen

Welcome Samantha!

Hi Samantha, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. It is good to have another Florida girl joining us. I  am up in the northern part of the state near the Georgia border. I have been a member here since October of last year. Let me simply say that you have joined one of the most friendly and supportive sites I have ever discovered on the internet! You are right about needing a couple of sisters to talk with and share experiences. As you are now a CDH member, you have an entire online community of wonderful crossdressing people to interact with. So stay active on the site and get to know some of your sisters!  You’ll never regret it. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response.  – Blessings

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Welcome, Samantha

I’m glad you’re here; you’ll should be able to find plenty of friends.

Click the “Social” tab to find out who may be nearby.

PM anytime.

🙂

Hi Samantha nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here. Was born and raised in central Florida then 14 years ago moved to eastern Montana little bit of a change but quiet and calm. Join in on forums and posts explore all that’s here all of the girls here love to talk and listen to your stories of your life . Lots of girls to make friends with and swap stories about their journey and we like to here about your journey and your profile so don’t be afraid to jump in and ask questions so be safe and again nice to meet you .

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Samantha

welcome . You’ll find just that  many sisters in an environment where all can enjoy our femininity without judgement. A beautiful place with wonderful people like yourself. Happy meeting you and looking forward to seeing you around here.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Warm welcome to CDH Samantha.

U will find many sister’s with common thought s and questions. I live just outside of Daytona towards the center of the state. Hugs and kisses 💋 Denise

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Samantha!

Welcome to CDH and a wonderful place to talk with others of like interest.

I live in Sarasota just down the road from you. I haven’t come out to my wife like you have because I know she couldn’t handle it. At our senior age I don’t see either of us changing so I just go out when I can, usually 2 or 3 times a week.

I hope you enjoy it here.

Hugs,

Mary Summers

I have many connections to South Carolina myself. Well let me offer you a premature welcome to Florida. Give a shout when you’re in the neighborhood maybe we could get a girls night out going or something

I am still learning how to use this site. I couldn’t seem to thank people from my tablet. Maybe it is just a combination of fat fingers bad eyesight and small print but I felt bad for not being able to thank all of you kind people until now! So THANK YOU!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?