Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Stacey Jones
      Baroness

I joined about a year ago, i sign on very irregularly and am kind of socially ackward, but I enjoy seeing such a supportive community!  just wanted to say hi!

Anonymous

Hi Stacey!

I am new here. I am a quiet and introverted person.

Eva

Hi Stacey,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Stacey nice to meet you please log on more often and have a chat.

Best Wishes

Sarah

Anonymous

Hi Stacey, love to chat with you about anything you like, anytime 💋 Diana.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hello Stacey  get comfortable  again and start enjoying all that were about.  This is a supportive site and our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Stacey Welcome back to CDH

Donna

Hi Stacey nice to meet you and happy you made your way back .. You know when you signed up here as a sister and family member you were welcomed with open arms .. As\nd as you went thru our doors when you joined there was a sign by the door that read please deposit all Fears and socially Ackwardness here as you will not need it inside here  .. I cant add much to what these other lovely ladies have allready said but to say welcome back and again nice to meet you and hope you say hello more and get to know us ..

Stephanie Bass

Stacey Jones
      Baroness

Thanks for all the replies and messages!  I’m already feeling welcomed and supported!  You are all so kind!  Much love😍🌹

Welcome Stacey!

Hi stacey welcome back!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?