Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi.     So, not sure where to start.

Long ago, back in high-school my gf and I were very liberal and as part of our openness with each other we did a lot of things.   She liked to dress me in her underwear – panties and her bra at times.   Any sex was good sex back then and so I believe a relationship was formed.

I found my first garter/thigh-highs on a girl I dated in college.   They were white and I fell in love.

30+ years later and 20+ into marriage – I found a pair of her panties in my drawer and pulled them on as a fun thing and it brought back a lot of pleasurable memories.    Most recently I’ve purchased my own garter belts, panties and thigh-highs and I quite enjoy them when I have alone time.

I don’t wish it to go much further but have thought about if my wife could embrace this as a part-time fun thing, then perhaps.    My wife and I enjoy an open relationship and I admit to most recently being interested in being more beta overall.   At times, enjoying that to luxuriate longer.

Not sure if that’s too much or too little.

Hi Susan!!  Welcome to CDH. I am glad for you that you’re wife is somewhat liberal per se. But do go slow with the CD’ing….too many have wound up in disaster. All the girls here love to chat and assist in any way they can. My door is always open…..come on in….set a speall and let us Chat.

Lady Veronica

Hi Susan nice to meet you and no i don’t think that was too much info, here at C.D.H you can be open to us for we have been there before and under stand. us girls are very friendly. i can here years ago and i love this site, i am more open and happy that i can chat to others and also read up on articles and post and forums and get more info. my wife lets me dress up but only when 2 adult kids are not home. she has seen me getting dressed up at times. but will not help with make up or sit and talk like 2 woman.   feel free to read my profile to know my side

Always fun and interesting stories… I became suddenly widowed, and began dating CD’s.  My first girl was 64, dressing for 50 years.  We were together 3 hours, loved it, never giving it up.  Now I dress too, but am way too unpassable to date as a dame.

I’m not sure if I should post more here or elsewhere.

Does anyone know if there’s any significance to the colors of lingerie that we find attractive or arousing?    I am so drawn to white – I guess it’s the whole virginal thing or something like that.

As I said, not sure if this is the type of thing I should post here or about – but I got the courage recently to order my own lingerie – and I’m quite excited because the white lace boy-short panties fit me very nicely and as of right now, other than trying them on I haven’t had the chance to really wear them.

I am so jealous of my wife, I mean if this makes me feel this sexy – no wonder how she must feel in some of what I’ve seen her wearing.

Thanks for listening.

I WISH i had a friend! I jealous! Im so alone and feel like im gonna explode! Nobody understands and i dont know anyone but me like this!! Wow

hello Cori   don’t feel like you are going to explode.  we are here and happy to have you here. us girls are very under standing. i have been there before. now i feel more relaxed and happy with my x dressing thanks to C.D.H.

Heck yes.  Nice to have a tolerant wife, and you arent hurting anyone.  I love to dress up a bit, dont go out, and find it exciting!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?