Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Tammy Bee
      Lady

I am from Pennsylvania. I’m married but in the closet. I am very inexperienced but getting bolder.

Greta
      Duchess

I lived in Wilmongton for 30 yrars and Philadelphia was my scene for the arts and fteedom Its such a big and varidd state so I cant know where you are but I wish you the very best in finding like spituts and in yr bold steps towards yr self

Greta

Kathleen
      Duchess

Hi Tammy

Remember practice makes you perfect plus it’s a whole lotta fun!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tammy

you have arrived to a beautiful place. I’ll too am quite new and closeted but over time being here my confinance started to emerge . Having these wonderful gals to talk to, something I found most comforting   now knowing  I have someone to chat with  and for me learn much what is happening. Friendships to be made . Love being here and so will you.  Very happy to meet you and chat anytime
      Stephanie  🌹

Tammy Bee
        Lady

Hi Stephanie beautiful…

friend me… 💋

Hi Tammy,

Greetings from Pennsylvania and welcome to CDH!!

Hugs,

Lanna

Hi Tammy!

Welcome to CDH!  A lot of Girls here can share a similar story so we understand.  Getting bold is a good thing,  just don’t be reckless and get discovered.  There’s no rush.  Have fun and enjoy!

xo Robyn 🤗❤️

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Welcome Tammy

I think you will find many ladies in a similar situation as yours here on CDH and will like many others help you grow.

Jessica

Hi Tammy, welcome to CDH. It’s a fab site. If you ever have any questions feel free to post them. Can’t wait to get to know you honey.

Love Tish

Hi Tammy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Tammy,

Welcome from the U.K.  You sound like you’re at a similar stage to me. Lots of great girls on here offering great advice. I’m always happy to chat.

Katie x

Tammy Bee
        Lady

Hi Katie,

Hi for the UK! Love the Uk! 💋

Tammy💄

Tammy,

there’s a bunch of us girls active in and around Philly. We chat, meet occasionally and share tips on shopping, makeup and the like.

There is an organization called TransCentral PA in Harrisburg that supports the trans community with activities and advice. They have a web site for more info.

PM me if you want to talk more!

Leah

Tammy Bee
        Lady

Leah, please friend me. 😘

Tammy Bee
      Lady

Thanks girls. Really appreciate the support.

Anonymous

Hi

Anonymous

Hi Girl’s, anyone out there in theWellington Fl .area?    Melanie.

Welcome home luv.  You have found our little piece of heaven on Earth. Here, there are no strangers. Only sisters with open arms to offer you all the support in which you may need or want. We are all here for one another and for you.  💕 Rachel

Hi, I am new to the site, also. I would like to get to know people in the Lancaster, PA area. I would like to get out more. CD is so fun. I hope we can chat. I don’t know how everything works on this site, I just discovered it today.

Babsi

Hi and welcome, Tammy
      You have found the warmest, safest, most supportive site on the web,we are all family here Most of us has been where you are, right now, and it just keeps getting better.
      So relax, leave your fears and anxieties at the door, look around, and get to know us, you will fit right in
      Welcome home, sister
      Hugs, Regi.

Welcome Tammy!

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Tammy! Isn’t it just grand to use your chosen femme name, and to see others use it as well? We are glad you stumbled across this site and chose to become a member of our community. There is so much information available from some amazing ladies who love to help. Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts. Have fun!

Tammy Bee
        Lady

I love it! I really am enjoying the site and the other girls… makes me feel so femme!

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?