Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      jo-ann
      Lady

Hi ,   I’m Jo-ann, 56 year old CD who has only recently began to fully embrace the feminine side of myself.  I am very excited to embark on this journey and look forward to getting to know as many other women as I can.  I also hope to gain your insight and advice on overcoming any obstacles or difficulties I may encounter along the way.

Hi Jo-Ann I to am 56 about to turn 57.  I know us girls should not give our age but it does help in these cases.  LOL  I am closeted except to my wife who is tolerant.  I started to fully dress about 2006 and I love it too.  I think this site has been a fantastic help so many great ladies with a lot of great tips and tricks to help you make it through with less issues and look a lot more feminine.  There are some great articles and forums I love the Fashion Beauty and Makeup forum always some great questions and answers in there.  Anyway love to chat so say hello anytime and again Welcome to CDH.

Sara Marie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jo-Ann   welcome ,I’m happy your embracing those feminine desires. They said it’s never too late and as for me, I too am just starting to discover these feelings . As like all we wished this had starting many years ago but at least now with the valuable insight and advice from many of our ladies here I am now living a dream. Here at Cdh help and support is just a click away and the friendships that can be made ,so wonderful knowing that were not alone. Happy your with us and enjoy all that we can offer. 🌹

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?