Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Hi! I’m Cady, and this is a big step for me to come here. I’m super nervous! I’ve been crossdressing off and on for almost a decade, starting with undergarments and now I have breast forms and bras. I’ve invested a lot into clothing already and am finding my footing there. I haven’t gotten into wigs yet and definitely have never gone out or told anyone yet (which I’m sure is common). So, yeah… hi!

Welcome to CDH. Settle in, look around, ask questions and feel at home. The girls here are amazing and supportive and you will find lots of freinds here.

Beth

Hi Cady,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

when you get a wig boy you will see how much you better you look and feel.  i have  over 20 of them.  good luck donna

Hi Cady

Welcome to CDH. Any questions just ask.

Love
      Michelle

Anonymous

Welcome Cady, we can all relate, but you will find a welcoming, friending group here.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Cady welcome,  you have arrived to a beautiful place. I’ll too was quite nervous but over time a confinance started to emerge. Then soon the excitement became and started truly enjoying being part of this wonderful community.  Having these wonderful gals to talk to, something I found most comforting   now knowing  I have someone to chat with  and for me learn much what is happening. Friendships to be made . Love being here and so will you.  Very happy to meet you and chat anytime

Stephanie  🌹

Hi Cady, Welcome. I am certain you find this to be a great place to share and learn. Hugs, Paulette

Listen, Cady – you go at a pace that’s right for you. We’re all supporting you – you go, girl!

Kisses,
      Fredrika

Anonymous

Hi Cady!

Welcome aboard – plenty of like-minded types here.

Connie
      xxx

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Cady,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you. The girls here are really friendly and I hope you make lots of friends.

I am happy to chat anytime, please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Hi Cady nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. As there is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there travels down there femme path in life.. When you get more comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then yea your turn just a story or two about the life and times of Cady as she travels down her girly road in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Cady,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Anonymous

Welcome…Lutz, FL sister here. Congrats on taking that big step! Myself, I was pretty rough when I joined, but my friends here just loved on me until the skirt fit! So much knowledge, friendship, hope, and love here…welcome again!

Haley

Sylvia
      Lady

Hello Cady ,

Welcome to CDH !

I hope you will enjoy yourself here as I have done.
      Have fun , don’t be nervous , we are all like minded Girls here !
      If you have questions don’t hesitate to ask , and you will allways get answers
      from one or more of the Ladies here.

Love Sylvia.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Don’t be nervous, you are among friends here. Welcome.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?