• This topic has 10 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello everyone. My name is J. I am the partner to a born male and they recently shared with me the desire to adopt an alternative identity as a woman. None of this scares me. I am secure in my relationship with my person. However, I wanted to find a community that can help me navigate some of the changes. I’d love to connect with both selves and partners. I really want this to be a good and loved experience for them. I just don’t know how to start. Thank you for your help!

Hi Jessica,

Welcome to CDH.

You are a very supportive spouse.  There is a forum for only wives and significant others you might want to investigate.

Alice

Anonymous

Thank you, Alice! This person is my love, I don’t see anything I do as other than love. I always want them to feel that from me and feel safe and secure in being who they are. Thank you for pointing me to the other forum. I really appreciate your help!

Hi J,

There is a relationships forum you might post any particular questions you want to ask.  You might see some replies that bring up additional questions.

Alice

Nancy
      Lady

Welcome Jessica, as Alice mentioned, the wives and SO forum will probably be helpful for you. But feel free to ask anything, there are a lot of helpful girls here.
      Nancy

Anonymous

Thank you, Nancy! It’s nice to meet you. I’ll definitely explore that forum, but I’m also so happy to have a group of ladies around me to share their experiences. And let me ask questions!

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Jessica,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you. I do think you have a very positive relationship with your partner and your love for your partner shines through.

I came out to my wife very early in our relationship and we have now been married 28 years, we have always communicated and compromised about my identity. As the other girls say there are other forums that can provide advice, I am happy to offer any help I can, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Anonymous

Hi Tara,

I’m so happy to hear that you and your wife didn’t let this be a barrier to loving each other. I believe that’s what is with my partner and I. The happiness I felt from him once he told me, it put a warmth in my heart that just felt so special. Seeing them happy and excited is one of my favorite things to see.

Thanks for welcoming me!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jessica welcome is so nice meeting you. Your a very special partner and very understanding I must say. Your partner is so fortunate. There are certainly many happy stories about couples discovering this unique relationship but  unfortunately many don’t.

This is certainly the place you’ll find many of the answers you are seeking. Only a few years  ago that I opened up to my wife after 40 years of marriage. It was a huge surprise for her and certainly very emotional. The biggest concern was the mistrust I caused.

Seeing her and the hurt that it caused was hard. We had many talks and through this agreements and guidelines were set and together were slowly working it out. But Cdh and it’s resources helped my wife and myself understand more about our individual troubles. I learned more about myself and girl we do have a wonderful group here exclusive for significant others where many GG gals like yourself could receive the help and support to get the answers your wanted to know. There you can really enjoy chatting with others like you and truly enjoy conversations in your circle.

This group – private ( wives and significant others ) . For you special ladies where Cders are not allowed. Meet with them and get the support you need. Look into other forms written by others who talk about their experiences, their questions they may ask with many offering help and advice so everyone can understand better on so many confusing topic.

Links to where help is for you

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/groups/wives-and-significant-others/

Now you need to get him/her to join too. She will definitely enjoy this amazing place. Hopefully she opens up to you again.

So now relax, get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. The best to you both as you venture through these new paths together . Very happy meeting you and welcome.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Thank you, Stephanie! It’s nice to meet you. I have asked to join the private group and am really looking forward to getting to know other SOs and have a community where I can share my experience and troubles with the partners in a similar life phase.

I do love my partner very much. And when they first told me about this (it was quite recent) they were across the country for work and it was quite a lot of information to take in, but so much harder because I couldn’t be there to hold their hand, hug them, or have them see my face when I said it was okay. That my love for them did not exist simply in the context of gender, clothing choices, or their name. They’ll be home in a few weeks and we’re both really looking forward to physically being around each other together and starting the new things (like shopping, and learning out to put on make up) they’ll need for this new journey.

I shared with them the group and I hope they join, too. I want them to have a safe and welcoming community as well because while they may feel liberated and beyond belief happy at having shared this with me, they need their own space and support system.

Again, thanks so much for having me. 🙂

Anonymous

Hi Jessica! Welcome to the group. I just wanted to salute your commitment and interest in supporting your S.O. It is extremely rare, in my humble experience, to encounter such unconditional love as that which you have for your partner. It is so heartwarming to see that real persons such as yourself still exist and walk among us.

Wishing you both the best of love, luck and success in your common journey.

Corinne

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?