Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello! I’m a married 65 year young lifelong, but much too long closeted, MTF crossdresser.  I’ve been out with my wife for a couple of years and with her loving support I am now seeking to continue the journey to bring my feminine persona of Kayla to life in the outside world.  I hope to share and receive support and advice here that will help me in this endeavour.

Hugs,

Kayla

Anonymous

Hello, Kayla.  Welcome.  You’ve come the right place for support and advice.

Hi Kayla

Im in Arizona! Metro Phoenix to be exact. Welcome to CDH.

We are definitely a supportive sorority here!

Robyn

Hi Kayla,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Michaela, Great to see another Arizona girl coming on board! I live in Gilbert and am a few years older than you. I am trying to get a group of girls in the area together from time to time for some “adventures”. Lets chat about it some time soon. Hugs, Paulette

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Kayla,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  This is a really friendly place and I hope you make lots of friends.

I too have a supportive wife and I am happy to chat anytime, please feel free to message me.

Love,

Tara x

Hello Kayla. I too am from Arizona, way up North from your location and it’s so cold here. and also,like you,I have a very supportive wife. I am 70 yrs old, spend as much time as I can dressed,which runs about 6 hrs. per day.Mice to meet you.Write me anytime. An yes,I am housed as a dresser. It’s a location thing.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Kayla,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Billie Jean
      Duchess

Welcome Kayla. You’re in the right place. I’ve learned so much about myself from this site. Hope you do too!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kayla welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Kayla nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best Cd site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a mew sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms intop our home as well as yours now also.. With so many ladies here that said with there welcome i cant add to them except to say again nice meeting you ..

Stephanie Bass

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Michaela ,

Welcome to CDH !
      I hope you will enjoy yourself here.
      This is a very supporting community that will give you advice
      in any way they can , just ask and wou will get answers right away.

Love Sylvia.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?