Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Howdy! Only found out I liked crossdressing recently, having recently turned 51 it is quite late in life. Looking to make friends, and tips on all things feminine.

Dana Dean
      Lady

Welcome. We are about the same age but I have been interested in dressing forever. That being said I feel like I’ve just started so we are in the same boat learning as much as we can. This is the best group ever!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Beatrice

when these feelings start to bubble it doesn’t matter what age we are but what really matters is experiencing  a place to better understand and with other’s like yourself to enjoy our love for dressing . It was late 50s before I started and never been happier since. Ladies here with their advice and support and also lots and lots of practice we do get better in time so enjoy your stay and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Beatrice, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH! Luv, it is never too late to discover that you might have a feminine part of yourself to explore. I found out about Teralynn quite late in life myself. I am 70 now and have long been very glad I was told about the feminine part of me. By joining CDH you have given yourself a precious gift. The ability to interact with an online community of wonderful people who share your love of crossdressing is priceless. So reach out to our members and see how eager we are to welcome and support you. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Beatrice!

I’m Joy Michelle.  I’m 55.  I’ve been crossdressing since 1987.  and I’m STILL nervous and looking for friends to talk to!

Seren
      Baroness

Welcome Beatrice!

S x

Welcome Beatrice!

Hi Beatrice,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Thank you all for saying hi

Welcome Beatrice

You’ve found a wonderful place to share and learn, with people who will support and encourage your growth.

You started earlier than I, and its never too late to discover things in ourselves that make us better beings.

Hi Beatrice nice to meet you. this is the best place in our world. ask many questions and enjoy the girls and make many friends thankks

Stephanie

IsabelB
      Lady

Hi Beatrice,

Welcome.  This is a great place to get the advice and support you need.  Enjoy!

Isabel x

PS good to have another member from Ireland 🙂

Hi Beatrice,

I feel that you are going to enjoy creating a new look, There are many cute outfits for us mature girls so we do not have to look frumpy anymore. Welcome to our playground.

Jin

Sammatha
      Lady

Hi

I am in belfast and love cdh.

Enjoy such a wonderful place with so many gfs

Sam x

Thanks for making me feel welcome 🐱

Hello, nice to hear from a lady hereabouts-ish. Cheers 😁

Isabel
      Lady

Hey Beatrice,

Just dropping you a quick message to say hello from up North in Bangor.

If I’m ever heading down your way, or vice cersa, get in touch and we could meet up.

Hope you enjoy CDH, everyone here is really friendly, feel free to ask anything you want.

Hugs,

Isabel.

Hi, that’s very kind of you and I will keep it in mind 👍

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome Beatrice. Nice you’ve found us here. We all travel different paths, and sometimes we discover our inner woman later than sooner. The important thing is that you’ve found yourself.

Now you can find many others like you, who are embracing their feminine side.

Amy

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?