Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m a crossdresser from Italy.

I love shoes and purple color outfits.Β 💜

I’m not ready to post photos of me, please be kind.

I’d like to talk and find new friends.Β 🙂

Welcome, Abbygale.

I’m sure you’ll soon have a bunch of friends for, coupled with your pleasure in wearing purple, you are Italian!

I should love to have you as a friend.

jennifer
      Lady

welcome to cdh you will meet a lot and a lot of information here

Bona sera Abbygale….Comme sty (?). Yes I can speak some Italian but not write or spell….some I can read. Sweetie…..WELCOME to CDH! I hope you enjoy our site as well as the new site…yes 2 sites now….the new one, not up yet, is more for transgenders.Β  Please….contact any of us girls…we love to chat, exchange ideas, help with questions and be sisters who love each other and care for each other…..we are family!Β  My door is always open to you, come in, set a spell, drink vino and chat.

Dame VeronicaΒ  Β (my real name)

Dear, thanks for your friendliness. <3

Great you can understand italian language, funny how you write, buy I can understand. πŸ˜€

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

AbbygaleΒ  Β welcome to Cdh. Here enjoy all that we have in our forums toΒ  many of the articles written be ladies wantingΒ  to understand and learn , to better ourselves nd enjoy the pleasuresΒ  of womanhood. Meet our galsΒ  and in time develope friendships. Relax and start enjoying us ,Β  get comfortableΒ  , go at your ownΒ  pace .Β Β In time a confinance will begin toΒ  emerge and feelings I’m sure will follow. Happy to meet you and enjoy your journeys ahead. 🌹

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?