Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      ashleyray
      Lady

Hi all!

Long time lurker, and am at a point in my life that I’m starting to accept who I am, and thus wish to connect with others like me.

For a long time I had these swirls of feminine thoughts and desires, early as a little boy. But when you’re that young, do you really know what they are? Same with being a teenager and the first time I ventured to wearing a bra, it felt fun and natural, but triggered a deep sense of shame and guilt that repressed my feminine self until my mid twenties. By then, I went through binge and purge cycles, which are financially and emotionally exhausting.

By my early 30s, my disability got worse, and I lost the outlet to dress in secret, but I compensated by lurking forums like this and reading fashion magazines. A few weeks ago, I came out to a friend, which shocked even me. I didn’t plan to do it, but it felt right (I’ll share that story in another post). She accepted me wholeheartedly and we talked like two girls:) She encouraged me to join Pinterest (done) and look for other ways to open up.

And here I am.

I’m Ashley:)

i know how you feel and i have been there. i am 54 and medically retired, i started when i was about in my teens.it started with wearing tights in a school play, i was hooked. from there on i went further in dressing up and loved the feeling and look of me being female. i am now buying my own dresses and nylons, bras, panties, pads, perfume, make up. wife knows of my desire to dress up but will not see me dressed up as a female, nor help with make up. she tells me when the 2 adult kids that still live at home are going out and i can do what i want to do. well enough of me . can tell more later. but we all have the same story in common. welcome to this site were we all understand .

Anonymous

Hi Ashley and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Hi Ashley welcome to C.D.H.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?