Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cass Fletcher
      Duchess

Hi everyone,

I’ve been negligent in getting this introduction written.  I’ve stalked the forums for a few days (weeks?) to get a feel for the site and members and I’ve been blown away by the  kindness of the members and have loved reading the discussions.  My profile tells all the basics, but here’s the longer story (and I type fast and am a bit nervous– so forgive the length – tl;dr at bottom).

I’m a 50-something who has lived in several countries (all in North America) and am currently living in southwest (my native) Florida (US) where we put down roots a while ago to raise the kids (3), two of which are already out of college. I’ve been dressing as long as I can remember, well, I remember a single dream I had that likely spawned the idea in my hormone ravaged pre-teen mind, but that’s a whole different story.  The name “Casi Cassie” – casi means almost in Spanish. Works. Sounded right.

Married to an amazing wife who knew about my dressing to some extent since early in our marriage, but… I have only recently opened up to her a lot more (proverbial opening of the floodgates) about this side of me.  It’s a work in progress and there is certainly some trepidation and the normal fears (on her part) that accompany a revelation of this magnitude, particularly as she was brought up (beyond) conservatively (not in the U.S. sense – though applicable to a degree).  She seems more and more open to it… and, if anything, has improved our relationship on many fronts (so far, so good).

One bonus, as we move forward, is we’re close the same height (6′-ish) and wear near the same shoe size.  Did I say one bonus?  I meant double bonus ((most) clothes and (most) shoes).  I sometimes wish she and I had this discussion earlier (particularly as I looked a LOT better  in lingerie in my 30s 🙂 – but our marriage probably would not have survived.  We’ve grown exponentially closer (in all senses) over the course of our almost 18 years together and gel quite well mentally, spiritually, and (ahem) physically.

I’m still in stealth mode for the most part, and (hopefully) will have enough courage to post a photo without the current self-imposed blurring/blackout on part of my face, looking akin to someone in witness protection program or whistleblower from a Fortune 500 company on 60 Minutes or Dateline. I found a wonderful combo in the (wife’s side) closet the other day and snapped a few photos.  Ok, more than a few. And on more than one occassion (though only recently have begun to take photos as Cassie – not sure why). Dressed casual in an ankle length skirt, top, a little makeup and (a bit too) high heels (wanted the extra leg length). Mindblowing revelation in the mirror.

Now, I don’t have my makeup skills to par, so I’m resorting to photoshop (20+ years of skills in that program pays off) to fix the errors (within reason) which also gives me an idea where to fix it.  And tutorials.  Lots of tutorials.  Had to create a new YouTube user so my day-to-day stream algorithm wouldn’t get confused. And though my wife has attempted to do my makeup once recently (I thought I would pass out my heart was pounding so hard from excitement), it only partially worked to bring out who I know is in there. Our coloration is different (so I’ll need to buy some of my own… darn! :).  She is self-proclaimed horrible at makeup (probably only because she doesn’t need to wear much- stunning features – @#$@ lucky).  We also did a joint (our first) online shopping forray buying clothes that we both liked– the dresses/clothes hang in the center of the closet between each of our sides. As an aside, I’ve had her pick up hose/tights in the past for me when we were shopping under the guise of they help keep my legs warmer in winter (and cheaper than thermals).  Anyone else use that one? – It’s based partly in truth, so I’m sticking with that story.

Enough for now, open to talk to anyone about anything and happy to have found this site.
      Thanks for having me 🙂

tl;dr: Thanks for having me here. Happy to be here.  See my profile for more information.

Cassie

Lizzie
      Lady

Hi Cassie
      Welcome. Great story. I’m so close to blurting it out but haven’t yet.
      Hope to chat and share.
      Lizzie

I prefer that.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Casi welcome. It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Cassie, welcome to CDH. You are amongst friends and I look forward to chatting with you.

Rose

Hi Cassie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Cassie, What a wonderful and revealing story.  I admire your honest and straightforward manner.  You will definitely be home here at CDH.  It sounds as if you have made tremendous strides opening up to your wife!  I think as you continue to share your journey with her you may be surprised about the outcome.  Now your next big step is stepping ‘out and about’ and experiencing the fun you can have.  I know I originally feared venturing out in public but once I did I realized it was not nearly as frightening as my mind had made it out to be.  In fact, in this day and age, even if someone ‘makes’ you it is no big deal.  I look forward to hearing more from you. ❤Paulette❤

Hi Cassie nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girl there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Cassie as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away from you.. Once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon.. Ok girl have to ask Send me a message as i was born and raised in central Florida till i moved to Montana 16 years ago about where are you at in Florida ..

Stephanie Bass

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Hi Cassie, from one Cassie to another. I started a year ago wearing leggings under my uniform pants as another layer in the winter –works for me.

. Cassie

Anonymous

Wow thank you for sharing. You are beautiful and just keep being you. I love the way you write by the way!

Hi Cassie,

Warm greetings from “Weally Wanda”.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Hello Cassie welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a profile photo and a part of who you are in your introduction and your bio. Having found us you have made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. I am happy that your wife has been open and accepting with you truly sharing this side if yourself many here will be envious of you having that amazing loving support. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. Being here helps not only yourself but helps others gain acceptance and confidence I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

Hi Cassie welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Cassie,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome to CDH Casi!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?