Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      1. Just saying hi to everyone. Oh to those in Eugene OR. HEEELLLP! I need to find a place of my own so I can transition safely and comfortably.
      Anonymous

GO DUCKS, just a wave from San Diego. Love Oregon.

-Terri Anne

Anonymous

Hi there I am Mikki, just wanted to say good luck with your transition, I have just joined too.

Hi Katt! How about Kitty Katt?  Welcome to CDH! Hope everything works out for you and you can transition. Feel free to chat with any of the girls…..they love to help and talk. Hope to see more of you….don’t be shy!

Lady Veronica

Hi, Katt, I’m Kymberli. I just joined, too!

Anonymous

Hi Kimber I am Mikki

Anonymous

Excuse the spelling lol

Hi, Mikki

No prob with the spelling. I know it’s different.

Anonymous

That is the English for you, I wonder when our pics will be moderated. It would be nice to see everyone.

Miss Cloe
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome to CDH Kathleen.  I have just started my transition.  I’m not sure what kind of support you have in Eugene, but I know it must be hard finding safe housing.  I recommend you look for local support groups and reach out to them as they will have the best local info for you.  If you need help finding them just ask and I’ll see what resources I can pull together for you.  If you just need someone to talk to  you can reach out for that too.

Hugs, Cloe

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?