Tagged: 

Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

First of all I’d like to say how glad I was to come across this obviously popular site recently.  To  read of so many other brave ladies journeys into discovery and self acceptance gives me hope of being amongst a community of like minded understanding people who I could relate to and share my thoughts.

I really am I guess a little confused where I sit on the gender spectrum. I have not at at this point spoken to a therapist however I have strong desire to transition it occupies my thoughts constantly. I read and research all I can on this topic. For the past few years though I tell myself I’m non binary however I present as male although a feminine male . My biggest fear is the loss of my wife and family at coming out. I feel certain this would happen were i to be out there and present as female. For quite a long time now I have taken low dose phytoestrogens which helps to cope with the dysphoria . Although the change has been subtle I have felt more femme emotionally and noticed some small physical changes.

I started cross dressing discreetly years ago trying on my wife’s clothes and absolutely loved the way I felt wearing them. I have done this ever since however have my own clothes now. I often go about my day wearing panties and a camisole or leggings ( if it’s cold)  under my work clothes which is a wonderful feeling. When I can I get away fishing or camping alone and dress the entire time as female ( in a Tom boyish sort of way) . I love these times alone when I at last feel I can be my true self and wish so much I didn’t have to hide it.
      Bye for now,

Toni

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH, Toni.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome to CDH Toni! I think you will find you have come to the right place. There are so many here, and at all sorts of stages in their lives.

Explore and enjoy getting to know us!

Amy

Anonymous

Hello Toni, and welcome to CDH! This group has been helpfull to me, and I hope it will be for you. You hang in there!
      👠Kendra

Anonymous

Thanks Kendra for those encouraging words. So good to know there is support on a site such as this.

Don’t hide it. It feels better.

Wow, thanks for sharing your story, one very common to many of us here on CDH. You’ll find lots of support and information here as well.
      Personally, I’d make it a high priority to find a good counselor versed in transgender issues, especially when there are loved ones to consider, especially your wife. A good counselor will help YOU find your authentic self and help you pick the best path to live that authentic life.
      Hugs
      Jules

Anonymous

Thanks so much Jules and yes I know your right with that advice. I had tried a while ago now to make an appointment to consult with a gender therapist but due  to my fairly isolated location and limitations during the pandemic it was difficult. I must make another concerted effort.
        I have never spoken to anyone other than now on this site so at least it’s a small step in the right direction.
        Oh how I wish to find the path to follow to live as I feel inside.

You are so welcome Toni.
          A good counselor, besides someone to help you find your authentic self, will be some one you can talk to who will provide a non-judgmental ear.
          With Covid, almost any good counselor will provide zoom meetings. I’ve done that during Covid, and I worked well.
          That way, you can connect with a counselor anywhere, with distance not being an issue. My counselor has been a wonderful help to me, providing validation to me.
          I wish you the best, girlfriend!
          Hugs
          Jules
          🥰🌈👩

Anonymous

Oh Jules, that’s so good to hear how helpful your counselor has been to you especially in providing validation.
            The therapist I thought I’d like to see did offer a zoom consultation but never having used that means of consultation/ meeting and that I’m not that tech savvy I shied away from it. It did concern me that to not have a face to face meeting when discussing matters so important to me may somehow lose its sense my conveying how I feel .
            I’m glad to hear your thoughts though and may very well try and persue that way of seeking some help.
            Warmest regards

Toni

Hi Toni,
            actually the zoom was pretty straightforward. You simply down load the app and follow the instructions. You just need a laptop or PC with a camera and microphone. Of course an iPhone would work in a pinch. The counselor or there office people will help as well. And actually, it was almost as good as in person for me.
            Hugs
            Jules

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Toni
      Welcome to CDH!
      I’ve found this to be a helpful place with many like minded people. Hope you find that too!
      Lara

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Toni welcome, happy to have you join with us. Certainly a place to discover cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this.  Even though not having any one knowing about this especially family having us to truly enjoy our passions for dressing is a beautiful thing. Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing .Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Thank you so much for those kind words Stephanie. Already I can see there are so many wonderful ladies here offering encouragement and support. I look forward to hopefully fitting in and making friends with those  in this community.

Toni

Welcome to the family Toni!

Hi Tom,

Welcome to CDH.  Enjoy reading the posts and exploring the site.

Alice

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Toni,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Anonymous

Hi Toni.  Welcome to CDH.

Much love,

Raquel

Hi Toni nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also .. Such a wonderful intro to read and yes here there are many ladies to answer your questions and give advice on everything you have questions to .. Please read the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories and asking questions them selves .. There is nothing to be affraid of here as we dont bite  well some girls do be careful ( ha ha) just kidding .. Hugs new sister and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?