Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Hi everyone! I’m so excited to find this community and I hope you welcome me in. My name is Lauren obviously and I have been dressing since I was 4 years old in some form. As an adult I stopped wearing fetish wear and started wanting to pass, started shopping at boutiques and wearing flat sandals when I go out instead of stilettos. Of course that required pedicures which is my new obsession and it’s been a blast. I learned to not be scared, go out, be me, and I found once I got away from my fears it was a much easier thing than I thought it would be. I hope to get some new friends, makeup tips, and hear from everyone here.

Anonymous

Sounds like you got a interesting life. I have been full time girl 👧 since I was 9 till now at 62 and I have been enjoying it. I consider myself a wildflower and a sunflower 🌻 and the sun ☀️ is shining on me. We are glad to have you here and welcome to the site

Anonymous
        Lady

Wow since 9? I tried to do that young as well but my parents were not accommodating to say the least. Good for you!! 💕💕💕

Anonymous

Some parents are accepted to it other are not. I did have to start working the farms to buy my own dresses 👗 and materials to make dresses 👗 when there’s a will there’s a way.

Hi Lauren,

Welcome to CDH from another Texas girl!

Anonymous
        Lady

Thank you hon!  💕💕💕

Anonymous

Hi Lauren, I started going out when I lived in Houston. I also found that going out in public was far easier than I might have imagined… within a few days, I was doing pretty much everything I might have done in male mode, including the grocery, dry cleaners, bank, Starbucks and of course shopping. It is a liberating feeling!

Have fun!

Kim

Anonymous
        Lady

Thanks Kim, wish you were still here! 💕

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Lauren and welcome to CDH! I too love getting pedicures and went this morning and had my toes done with a French tip. I love that style on my nails too. I find during summer and wearing sandals that style looks really good with shorts, jeans, skirts and dresses.

Sandy

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Lauren.

Hugs, Liara

Hi there Lauren from Houston, I am Lauren from Victoria, BC. And like you, have known I was a girl from 4 years old. I have actually transitioned and now live permanently as Lauren.
      Welcome to our wonderful community!

Hugs,

Lauren M

Hi Loren, and welcome! It sounds like your evolution is similar to mine in that you started out dressing for the erotic thrill to where now you are enjoying your feminine side in a lot deeper way than in your early days. I also see that you have overcome your fear of venturing out in public to where once you did it you realized how many of those fears were unfounded. I went through the same thing. Of course, I can tell from how fabulous you look in your photos you should have had no fears in the first place. I look forward to hearing how you are doing over the coming weeks. Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous
        Lady

Thank you Paulette! I love this message!!

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Lauren,

Welcome to CDH!
      It’s good to meet you,

💕Lara

Anonymous
        Lady

Thank you…so sweet!

Hi Lauren welcome to CDH and it’s very nice to meet you.  I’m also a TX gal. You look very lovely in your pictures.

Susan

Anonymous
        Lady

Thank you Susan!! 💕💕💕

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lauren welcome, your now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you with everything from dressing to makeup and all in between. So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous
        Lady

Thank you Stephanie! Love your sweet and kind reply! 💕

Anonymous
        Lady

Thank you Stephanie!! 💋💕

Hi Lauren,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Lauren nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member girl you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  There is such a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so jump right in ask some questions of these wonderful supportive and caring ladies here..  As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and girl we all are just a click away he he .. So again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Lauren,

Welcome, it is lovely meet you. What wonderful photos, you look lovely and so feminine. I am just moving to live full time as Tara and it is an exciting time, it looks like you have have fully embraced Lauren into your life.

I hope you make lots of new friends here, the girls are really friendly. I am always happy to chat, please feel to message me anytime.

Tara.

Welcome Lauren! So happy you found us! This is a warm, accepting and affirming community, yes you are welcome here!

Besitos

Kelly

Anonymous
      Duchess

Hi Lauren, welcome to heaven. I too recently convert my thinking/belief that being a trashy slut was my only option. Since I’ve stumbled upon CDH my warped thinking has been transformed. Look forward to the possibility to know more about you.

Brianna Bay
      Duchess

Welcome honey, you’ll love this place!!
      Xx
      Brianna

Hi Lauren, welcome to you Sister

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Lauren,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Anonymous
      Lady

YOU ARE ALL SO SWEET! I love this place!! I have never felt so welcomed in my life by you all. I hit the thanks button on here for you all and that seems so short but so many messages just had me overwhelmed! This is fun, you are all so gorgeous, thank you for welcoming me in here to your home.

Love to you beautiful ladies!

Lauren

XOXO

Hi Lauren welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, come in and make yourself at home we are like one big happy family on here, don’t be shy you can ask any questions you like and the girls will get back to you,

Hugs Rozalyn X

Hi Lauren — from another HTX-girl! Hope you are finding your way around this site. Send me a message and maybe some time we can meet for coffee . . . or a glass of wine.

Anonymous
        Lady

I would love that!! You are so beautiful, love your photos. You sound so sweet and kind.

HI Lauren – welcome!  I know what you mean about transitioning from full-on slut look to actually wanting to fit in and pass as female – I have oscillated back and fourth on that one over the years.

Welcome sister

Tara

Anonymous
        Lady

Thanks hon, and your photos are so cute, love your style. The boots and tights are on point!  I go to the Cosmo and Las Vegas monthly for work so love those balcony views! But my company is cheap and puts me up in the Rio, at least it is a Ceasars Resort and easy in and out with a rental car. Ever been to the Phoenix? I have been there and met Carrot Top a couple months ago there. Fun place.

Being you and accepted becomes much more pleasurable over time I think, at first I was dressing for me, then I started dressing to just be me…. if that makes any sense at all.

Hope all is well.

Lauren

Hi Lauren. Yep that totally makes sense. There is a transition point somewhere on the journey where it becomes a little less about the thrill and more about the fact it is just who we are inside!

I have never been to Phoenix but have gone to The Garden a few times. It’s a nice place in the Arts District.

Cosmo is my favorite of all the strip properties. It definitely has more of an “adult” vibe 🙂

Take care dear

Tara

Nicki Johnson
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome from another Lone Star gal. You look fantastic!

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Lauren, welcome to CDH. I hope that you find many good friends here.

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?