• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

<b>Hi Ladies, I fairly new to CDH and just trying to find my way round and say hi! 👋.</b>

I am from the UK 🇬🇧 and just lately have been exploring my crossdressing further.

Looking forward to chatting and making some new friends.

Jaime x

Hello from across the pond. So glad you found this awesome site been here nary a month myself and it has been a great experience for me.Β  Hugs – Terrisa

Hi Jaime! Welcome to CDH.Β  All the girls are very helpful and willing to answer any questions that you have. There are many girls from England/Scotland/Ireland here too!Β  Feel free to contact any of us. My door is always open…..come on in…..sat a spell and let us chat.

Big hugs for welcome……

Lady Veronica

Hi Jamie,

Welcome. so very nice to meet you!!! You’ll find many friends here as I have. I love this place so many ideas and great advice to be had here.

Love and hugs,

Lanna

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

JamieΒ  Β welcome I’m happy you found us. Here you will discover all you would like to know and most of all share this with some remarkable ladies.Β  This place gets even better when girls like you join .enjoy your time with us and happy journeys ahead. 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie, Lanna, Terrisa and Lady Veronica, many thanks for your lovely words and kind welcome. I am really looking foward to getting to know some of you and having some fun. Take care x Jaime

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?