Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jennifer
      Lady

I just rediscovered my passion for expressing my feminine side. I had almost forgotten how awesome it felt to put on a dress. It felt like I was coming home, both exciting and soothing. I started crossdressing at 13 and did it for many years (and one marriage). Through circumstance I stopped for several years, distracted by several things (new job, wife, kid, etc…). The feeling never completely went away and recently I couldn’t resist any longer. Wow! It was a great sense of relief, being able to carry on about my day with a skirt, boots, hose and a cute top. It felt so natural! I’m very thankful to find an accepting group of ladies who actually understand. I hate pretending anymore.

Now comes the hard part about telling my wife. She knows I used to crossdress, but doesn’t know I started up again.

Rose
      Lady

Hi Jennifer, and welcome to CDH. It’s nice to meet you.

Hi Jennifer

Your story is like mine. I didn’t for about 14 years and before that was only panties really with my ex knowing about that. I dressed more fully only occasionally. I am now back into it and the sense of relief is enormous.   I can’t tell my present wife as she has stated that it turns her off when she has seen programmes on it. I am building a very nice wardrobe of clothes (hidden away) and underwear for all occasions. I am loving shopping online and in person when I can. Welcome back honey. Crossdresser Heaven is a great place to start each day.

Anonymous

Hello jennifer.l love your name. Welcome to CDH. This is a great site for CD’S .I hope you will be able to get your wife to accept you. As she knows you dressed before maybe she will let you dress in pvt at home. Then you can move on from there. This is a great site for you to be on. YOU can be one of the girls with us. So join in the chat with us.My wife has passed on and I have 4 children, who know I am a CD and are ok with it. I look forward to chatting with you. Hugs Jennifer1cd

Welcome home Jennifer!

Jennifer
        Lady

Thank you so much! It’s my new favorite. These skater skirts are awesome!!!

HI Jenifer nice to meet you that is a cute skirt in your picture hugs beth

Welcome home! And I hope the best for you when it comes time to break the news! I look forward to chatting with you!!!!

Anonymous

Hi Jennifer and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Hi Jennifer and welcome!  This is an absolutely wonderful community, filled to the brim with a group of amazingly supportive, encouraging, and friendly gals.  So glad you’ve not only found us, but found yourself after so many years.

Best of luck having the conversation with your wife when the time comes, I truly hope she can listen and understand where you are coming from and offer you nothing but continued love and support.

Glad you’re here with us!

<3  Lauren

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?