Tagged: 

• This topic has 9 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi!

I’m new to the site (duh!) I am a 52 years young trans woman who recently came out to my wife. She has been amazing and supportive (though not without a lot of mixed emotions as well.) My story is a lot like the rest, knew at a young age, thought all boys wanted to be girls, was directed by my parents to stop being girly and in my desire to please them I did my best. Some 40 years later, wondering why I was just miserable with my life (which by all accounts should have been happy happy happy) and carried this horrible secret that I never shared. A couple years ago I was reading a transgirl’s testimony and all the pieces fell into place with a loud BANG! Holy crap! I’m trans! I was so happy to have a name that fit with how I felt and suddenly I wasn’t alone in the world. There were other people like me. Yay! A feeling of massive relief and finally seeing all the behaviors and thoughts of my life make sense. Then, here comes the dysphoria more powerful than ever. I finally couldn’t take it anymore and told my wife. She didn’t leave, didn’t judge, didn’t do any of the things I feared but instead has made me feel loved and accepted. I’m out to a few friends now and things are going well. Its not all peaches and cream but my life took a very sudden turn for the better!

Anyway, now I am learning how to “girl” and found this site so here I am!

Samantha G…..
      Ambassador

Hi Dani,

Welcome to CDH.

Hope you find us a great source of advice and friendship.

Hugs,

Samantha

Rose
      Lady

From one new member to another, welcome Dani. Congrats on finding yourself. The lades here are wonderful, kind, and loving.

Hello Dani,

Welcome to CDH. You’re going to love it.

Hugs and kisses
      <3 Victoria

Anonymous

So many of us have experienced that too Dani so youre not alone sis.

Anonymous

Hi Dani and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Hi Dani and welcome!  Great to read you’ve not only found yourself, but that you have a wife that is understanding and accepting!  You’ll love it here, this site is absolutely filled with a great group of gals to meet and chat with.  Glad you’re here with us!

<3  Lauren

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Dani welcome with us
      Catherine

Anonymous

2016_introductions new members: Dani original post: 

Hi!

I’m new to the site (duh!) I am a 52 years young trans woman who recently came out to my wife. She has been amazing and supportive (though not without a lot of mixed emotions as well.) My story is a lot like the rest, knew at a young age, thought all boys wanted to be girls, was directed by my parents to stop being girly and in my desire to please them I did my best. Some 40 years later, wondering why I was just miserable with my life (which by all accounts should have been happy happy happy) and carried this horrible secret that I never shared. A couple years ago I was reading a transgirl’s testimony and all the pieces fell into place with a loud BANG! Holy crap! I’m trans! I was so happy to have a name that fit with how I felt and suddenly I wasn’t alone in the world. There were other people like me. Yay! A feeling of massive relief and finally seeing all the behaviors and thoughts of my life make sense. Then, here comes the dysphoria more powerful than ever. I finally couldn’t take it anymore and told my wife. She didn’t leave, didn’t judge, didn’t do any of the things I feared but instead has made me feel loved and accepted. I’m out to a few friends now and things are going well. Its not all peaches and cream but my life took a very sudden turn for the better!

Anyway, now I am learning how to “girl” and found this site so here I am!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?