Tagged: 

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

New here; prolly will never go out dressed.  Got a moustache x 50 years.  I date a very nice  man, tho, who is kind and good to me and likes me to be his woman.  I am 6′, #175, and 40-35-39.  Not easy to find clothes, such as a bra.

Anonymous

Welcome Dave, come on in and meet the gang. They’re a great bunch.

Take care, Heather.

Anonymous

Thanks; this is SO new to me, but I am loving it!

Anonymous

Thanks.  I like the ambassador idea.  I wanna chat with the firefighter; I was an Army cop!

Rose
      Lady

Welcome to CDH, Dave. It’s nice to meet you.

Finding a bra takes some experimenting. The biggest thing to figure out is your cup size. Naturally, you’re probably an A cup, possibly an AA. If so, you’re right that those sizes – 40a and 40aa – are difficult to locate, and will be a bit pricier most of the time because they’re unusual. However, if you plan to enhance your bust – whether with tissues or socks or breast forms or whatever – you’ll get more options. I’m also a 40 band. I started off using a B cup, but they seemed just a bit too small for my frame (I’m 6′, 185 as reference), so I moved up to a C cup. Those “feel” right when looking at myself, based on height and build.

When I first started, I used nylons filled with birdseed as my enhancers. Pretty inexpensive overall, and easy to make. Put the nylon inside the cup of the bra, and then slowly fill it with the bird seed; every once in a while pause to spread out the nylon so it slowly fills the whole cup. Once the cup is full, cut the nylon and tie it off. (Bonus here: the knot in the nylon can give the appearance of a nipple in a thin bra.)

Have a look around the forum. There are a lot of great discussions about breast forms and alternates such as birdseed or rice. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, of course, just ask. The ladies here are wonderfully kind and helpful.

Anonymous

Hmmm, thanks, Rose.  Good idea; I got some birdseed, too.  My lover doesnt demand I dress up much, but I do it to feel femme. I love the 40’s retro look, so sexy!  We all got a box of rice in the cabinet!

Rose
      Lady

You’re welcome. 🙂 We were all “new” at some point, whether it was last summer (like for me) or 30 years ago. You’ll find the ladies here caring and kind people who will support and help you any way possible.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?