Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Trying to sort out my thoughts right now, harder than I thought. I’m in my later years in life, on my own now too. Started CD early in my life, never got away from feelings I have when I dress to be a girl. I kind of feel that now is  my time to be me. Looking forward to sorting out the negatives I’m dealing with {being brave] so I can be at peace inside myself. I’m not new to being a CD, but need help being free as one.

Oh my. Same story here. My wife of 25 years left me and now I’m free to be Jenny whenever I want. Miss my wife but I’m finally able to be my other side whenever I like. Just hard not being able to share with someone. My wife suspected but I never came out to her.
      We’re still friends but I’ll keep Jenny to myself.

Welcome! This is a great place to be.

Jen

Anonymous

Welcome, Jenny! I’m Rachael, from Central Mass, just recently found and joined CDH as well…

Anonymous

Welcome, Tina! I’m Rachael, from Central Mass, just recently found and joined CDH as well…

Hi Tina welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser too I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, there are lots of girls on here from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 👗 24/7 we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Tina,

Welcome to CDH.  I’m from northern New England.  Enjoy meeting others and exploring the site.

Alice

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Hello and welcome to CDH Tina. Take your time in you new journey and know that this is a place that will help you in anyway we can, you are not alone. So come on in and make yourself at home.

Sherri

Hi Tina, and welcome to a place where you can share and make new friends. Even though it sounds like you are a long-time crossdresser, it also sounds like you have harbored feelings of fear for some time. I think we all have these mixed feelings. That is why we have formed a little group to face this issue head-on by providing support and resources to help others gain the confidence to embrace their desire to explore their feminine nature and fully enjoy it. One of the things we do is ‘field trips’ which include makeovers, fashion tips, wig styling, etc. followed by excursions out in public. We have chosen Las Vegas as the perfect venue for this. We are planning our second trip the end of June. I hope you will be able to find a similar support group in your area. If not, plan to join us in Las Vegas one of these days. We have a wonderful time. Hugs, Paulette.

Welcome, Tina….you’re in the perfect place “for answers”…I’ve been a member for just a few weeks, myself, and find everyone here, like family….no, correction…BETTER than family…all so supportive and accepting….take it slow and “one day at a time”….you’re going to LOVE it here…!!!

Hi Tina nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girl there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Tina as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away from you .. Please do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know you better..  Once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass..

Hello Tina,

I’m sure you’ll love it here with all of us like-minded girls. So, that means you have nothing to be afraid of here and you can let your hair down or put it up in a beautiful bouffant if that’s what you want, either way, there is no shame in being who you are. We all have similar pasts and paths, so there is always someone who can relate to you no matter what you’re feeling, curious about, or just want to share. Welcome home!

Hugs, Jill

Anonymous

Hello Tina … welcome to CDH from a recently-joined (UK) member … I am also looking for more ‘peace of mind’ so I hear what you say … the community is very supportive with plenty of advice (when needed) on most topics … so enjoy lots of exciting things …
      Arienne xx.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Tina,

*Please excuse my long delayed Greeting*

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Hi Tina,

20 years ago I had a wonderful relationship with a woman from Pittsfield. I believe she is in Lee now. Anyway, just saying hello and welcome.

Madeline

Savannah Vee
      Duchess

Hi Tina, Greetings from Central MA.

Greetings Tina…,

Welcome to the Family, with a little extra #luvin from Southern South Carolina… sorry, but once you’ve been here ~ ~ visited Sc. you would understand……!! We are a Special Lovin Bread. New to the platform, but rest assured you will be greeted by the most amazing laddies you have ever met.
      I’ve to~~~~~~~ held back for over 60 years and in recent times I realized it was killing me by hiding a very intimate part of who I’m am and was born to be….

yes….. it’s difficult, but then again as the old saying goes, we were never promised a Rose Garden, but sleep in comfort of my wish, you Will Be Loved, Understood and Respected here and me personally………

Much Love Sister, Shauneen 💕💐👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👭

Just take your time hon and concentrate on what you feel is where you want to be now in your gender gifted life. Discover who you are, accept fully who you are, and follow your instincts. Remember, at home you can be whomever you like in the privacy of your place, but if you plan on going out in public, dress like the average woman out there. Sunday around noon you can get away with fancying up a bit as people just think you are coming from church.

Even better, go to church, dressed to the nines!  I’m dying to do that, someday!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tina

This is certainly a special place full of beautiful ladies all enjoying this wonderful world. Get all doll up and enjoy mixing right here. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving with a dream looking forward. In time find others maybe close but always around and with some develope wonderful friendships. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are. Welcome…

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Tina and welcome to the CDH family. I’m glad you could join us.

Rose

I think we all need help being who we truly are inside. That’s why we’re all here. I thought my recent divorce was the end of the world, but it turned out that it was a new beginning for me. No more guilt, shame and sneaking around to be Jenny. Not that I recommend divorce…it sucks..but it certainly provided me with the freedom I needed to be my sweet side. Nice to have my clothes properly stored in the closet and dresser as opposed to stuffed in a locked suitcase in the basement!!😔

Jen

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Tina,

I was a closeted cross dresser from my late teens and am now on my own for the first time in 42 years. I only started dressing fully and being in public en femme a little over one year ago, well after retirement age. In the early Fall of 2022, I started living virtually 95% of my public life as a woman. So you can see that once you really do accept yourself as being a cross dresser, it’s amazing how much your life may change. And while it can be a little scary and you may feel very nervous at times, it can also be thrilling and wonderful as well.

I wish you the best on this next chapter of your story.

Fiona

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH Tina.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?