Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi y’all. I’m Bobbi Sue, and I’m a cross dresser.
      I’m so happy to find Crossdresser Heaven, and especially the forums and chat.    Finally!    I get to socialize with others that won’t think I’m strange or perverted.    I’m looking forward to getting to know y’all and sharing our experiences.

I didn’t want to post until I had a profile photo loaded.    Please drop me a message if you like.  :*

Hi Bobbi Sue,

Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you.

Alice

Thank you.   I’m trying to get used to this site.

Gail
      Lady

Bobbie Sue———–WELCOME

A lovely Name.

Anonymous

Hi Bobbi Sue,

Welcome to CDH! It is very nice to meet you. This is a very friendly, accepting and supportive place. I think you will enjoy it here and make a lot of friends.

Kay

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Bobbi    welcome, this is certainly a special place full of beautiful ladies all enjoying this wonderful world. Here at cdh were a help and support site. With many like yourself were here to learn from one other with questions and inquiries to better our feelings for dressing . True to our values and never to be ment for other activities. There’s other places to satisfy ones appetite. Cdh is a understanding and  caring place for all to experience a  passion  to express our femininity ,a  inner  love with no judgments and free of guilt . This is the perfect place to be yourself with same mined souls only wanting a friend to lean on or  talks to comfort and support one another.
      So relax and enjoy the peace and love that only a community like this can offer. Beautiful profile picture,  you look great…  Very happy to meet you and hope your stay with us is most comforting. Hugs. ..

Stephanie 🌹

Have fun!

Anonymous

Hi, Bobbi Sue!  Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you.

This is such a place to have fun, learn about our way. Great picture, I am not at that point yet.

Anonymous

Hello Bobbi Sue

Welcome to CDH

Hugs

Natasha💋

Hi, Bobbi Sue, and welcome! Very lovely pictures, dear. You’ll fit right in here. This is a great place to learn and make friends. I know I have and you will too.

Welcome Bobbi Sue!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?